Officially going to SLE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially going to SLE!

I am so excited because this has been something I've been obsessing over for more then 20 years! It still seems surreal to me that on April 14th my dream will become a reality! On the other hand I'm also getting a bit of anxiety thinking about all the scenarios that can at out. Is there any seasoned vet on this forum that can give me advice on what to expect? Please and Thanks.

I just want everything to go as smoothly as possible, obviously lol

Comment

Hey Shy
      I've been to SLE 3 times and haven't had 1 single problem except my second time there , after my wife and I flew there , I tested positive for the "kung flu".
      I felt fine but couldn't get my 2nd round then. Had to comeback later.
      As far the procedures , everything has always gone fine. It's really not a big deal.
      I would advise talking everything over with Dr Colorado thoroughly beforehand. Let him know exactly what "look" you envision . Talk to Dan or Cesar about aftercare. I personally would stay on the US side.
      I am gioing back for round 3 in may.
      You'll love your results!!

Comment

Thanks 4 the advice Hunterdave. Guess I'm just psyching myself with "thought overload" appreciate the good vibes brother!

Comment

I went down November 29 2021 for lengthening and October 17 2022 for PMMA. I got 100cc in my shaft and 20cc in glans first round! It’s huge pictures are before lengthening then morning after pmma and two weeks after pmma. Your looking at 6.5” FLACID girth and 7plus inches flacid hang! It’s crazy!
          Attached Files

Comment

Awesome progress man! What lengthening did you get done? Ligament release?

Comment

BryanL... thanks 4 sharing your experience bro. You had amazing results

Comment

Would love to know more about the lengthening. You don't look like you have any scarring from where they cut the ligament if that's what they did. Did you have to do any stretching after the lengthening? Did you gain any erect length?

Comment

The lengthening incision is in the scrotum so there is no scarring. I stretched with LG hanger before lengthening and every day after until I had PMMA done. I think that’s why I was able to take 100cc PMMA my first round.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanL View Post
                    I went down November 29 2021 for lengthening and October 17 2022 for PMMA. I got 100cc in my shaft and 20cc in glans first round! It’s huge pictures are before lengthening then morning after pmma and two weeks after pmma. Your looking at 6.5” FLACID girth and 7plus inches flacid hang! It’s crazy!
                    That's an impressive growth my man! From what size you came? I am pretty small, like 5" EL and 4" EG. I would like to go to as big as possible with keeping the aesthetics. I would love to go to 7" EL and 6" EG, but I am not sure it's possible for me. The growth in the girth is more important than the lengt, but I would like to have some length too. Looking at your pictures it sure looks possible!!

Comment

Good luck Shyguy1984 you gonna LOVE it ...

Comment

Thanks Mr.PMMA! I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that in 6 days this is going to become a new reality! I've been coming to this site for years and years just browsing through dreaming of this day. Now that its almost here it doesn't seem real.

Comment

Shyguy1984 not thing wrong with that .. you are in right place SLE Staff and Dr. Colorado are Super Duper ..

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                          X