What is the average gain per cc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the average gain per cc?

Doing some cost comparisons between the implants and injections and was wondering what the average girth gain is with PMMA?

Minimum 1 inch. I personally grew 2 inches

Comment

Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
      Minimum 1 inch. I personally grew 2 inches
      How much did they use?

Comment

I would completely go with filler over implant. I’m not sure what the patients who have had the implants say the sensation is like but the filler will blow your mind with how good it feels. You also have the ability to gain more and more with filler.

Comment

Originally posted by Erichard View Post
          I would completely go with filler over implant. I’m not sure what the patients who have had the implants say the sensation is like but the filler will blow your mind with how good it feels. You also have the ability to gain more and more with filler.
          yeah I have kinda step away from implants after I have read some forums on the issues and penis length loss with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post

yeah I have kinda step away from implants after I have read some forums on the issues and penis length loss with them.
            Yeah and I just don’t know how the feel will be since your separating tissue with the implant. I highly recommend permanent filler. You’ll absolutely not regret it. I would say that I have gotten more sensitive with the filler. Just amazing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Erichard View Post

Yeah and I just don’t know how the feel will be since your separating tissue with the implant. I highly recommend permanent filler. You’ll absolutely not regret it. I would say that I have gotten more sensitive with the filler. Just amazing stuff.
              well filler does the same thing in regard to tissue separation. I mean you are still putting something in the same space to enhance the girth

Comment

From what it was explained to me is that the filler becomes part of your anatomy. It becomes tissue itself. I think that’s why you get so sensitive from it.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                X