X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thatguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Atlbill View Post
    Did you have the ligament cut for more length or just PMMA?
    I just had PMMA. But because it was at the base, my measurements from the base improved and also the weight of the PMMA product may of helped stretch me out over time. Wasn't expecting that but might be a good alternative to surgical lengthening.

Leave a comment:

• Atlbill
    replied
    Did you have the ligament cut for more length or just PMMA?

Leave a comment:

• Ronan
    replied
    A true nine inch length with eight inches (and growing) girth is a rare beast! Congratulations on your monster of dick—Please keep us in the loop! Does SLE have your starting stats picture before any enhancements? I'd be interested in viewing the og penis before round 1 to truly gauge how far you've come.

Best, Ronan

Leave a comment:

• earl
    replied
    Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
    Next best feeling is my girl enjoying it
    Oh man, pictures or it didn't happen! With permission of course a horse of course! Wait... What? You got six weeks of massaging your erection without ejaculation! Don't even show that thing to your girl for a couple weeks, or I'm afraid your reptile brain will take over and leave you powerless. So, don't pound her whatever you do. Man don't even show her! Jack Sparrow her it's the way of the PMMA rrr.

Leave a comment:

• Thatguy
    replied
    Next best feeling is my girl enjoying it

Leave a comment:

• earl
    replied
    Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
    I'm doing this for me and it definitely worth it.
    Fair enough, #1 self-esteem builder for sure. I mean what compares?

Leave a comment:

• Thatguy
    replied
    Thanks man. It's honestly all new to me. I never really liked my size. And unfortunately no, I'm not a entertainer but might reconsider ; ) . Just kidding, I'm doing this for me and it definitely worth it.

Leave a comment:

• earl
    replied
    What does it actually feel like to have a 9 inch by 8 inch? That dick must be heavy and exhilarating when it gets to full mast. By any chance Thatguy are you in the adult entertainer? Cause you your size and shape looks familiar...

Leave a comment:

• earl
    replied
    Dick Almighty

Leave a comment:

• Thatguy
    replied
    I just wanted to share my update with SLE. My surgery was performed this Friday with Dr. Colorado and my length and girth increased! Really satisfied with SLE on this one
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Thatguy
    replied
    Like I said, this place is real.. Here are snapshots from my personal camera

Leave a comment:

• Thatguy
    started a topic Final Session 50-60 CC's for Perfect Girth

Final Session 50-60 CC's for Perfect Girth

During my first visit, I was that guy. Questioning everyone and everything, but it's hard to be skeptical when your outside a 30 story building and hearing everyone boast about their results. First off, the place is real. And really nice at that. The building looks like something out of an art museum and the staff all are very welcoming and speak English.

Ceaser was literally like my brother there. If I needed anything, he had it. Like seriously..if I wanted captain crunch 2:30am in the morning, he would have been there like, which bowl? Lol SLE is so damn nice, you would swear you owe them a tip after, but thats just them. I had the opportunity of meeting Dr. Colorado and he is a very kind and humble man.

​​​​​​He was precise and attentive to my needs. The outcome was amazing. Please see picture below. I walked away with all my expectations met and more. After the first surgery with 65 CC's, I gained about 1.2inches in girth! You may not know, but 1in increase makes a hell of a difference! The results are real and the staff is amazing. The high of just looking at the new size, is intoxicating.Just see pic's I attached. I am going back to get 50-60cc's for the base and touch ups. I will post the results this weekend!
Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X