Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Tijuana para la segunda ronda

Hey fellas
    Going for round 2 again . This time I hope it comes to fruition. Last time tested pos for kung flu and had to go back home. Going to get a couple aesthetic issues fixed and enough pmma to put me around
    6 3/4 . I'm at 6+ now. Sure love it now. Almost....
    almost hate to fool with it, but just a little more.
    7 1/4 x 6+ is really good. 7 1/4 x 6 3/4 would be awesome !

Sounds great. Upload some pics. Any hard lumps ect??

Comment

I have a couple that are only slightly noticeable when erect but they aren't unlike the rest of my shaft texturally . They aren't undually hard.

My main aesthetic issue was cause by a lot of edema in my circ scar , so much so that I could not massage the pmma back into place and a little settled in my circ scar leaving a couple bb sized lumps there. Being so swollen up top and not being able to massage it left a void from circ scar to mid shaft. It doesn't look nearly as bad as the description. It just makes a slight bulge midshaft on the left side.
      Dr says he can fill in and make it more cylindrical.

How about you? Have you had any issues?

Comment

Hi Hunterdave when you will be there ? . I am planning between April 15-20 for my Round 3 it would be nice to see you there .

Comment

I'll be there this Tuesday. Yeah it would have been great to speak with another PMMAer in person.
          How has yours gone? Any problems? How big are you shooting for?

Comment

its been great I really enjoy the size I gained from 4.25 to 5 『 Round 1 65 cc』 . 5 to 5.7 『Round 2 65 cc 』 , this time will be the same 65 cc ... I have little lumps under my glans because I didn't wrap it tight as first round and I know its not a issue for Dr Colorado to take care of that ...

Comment

Well I'm here. Waiting on Dan and Doc. Still trying to determine how much PMMA to get. Don't want to go all the way to 7 inches. Wife says may be a bit to much for some of our activities. Surely not over 7.
              If I could get 6.5 to 6.75 that would be perfect. Hard to know. Dilemmas dilemmas

Comment

Back at home now. Looks really really good. Ended up get 52cc 5 stitches( because doc removed a couple bb sizes pmma that had settled in my circumcision scar) very little swelling this time. Very cylindrical and smooth. Expect to be over 6.5 but a little less than 7 in circumference . 127 cc total from 2 rounds
                Thanks to Dr Colorado and Cesar Sanchez I think I will meet my goal.
                After healing some I promise I'll post some pics

Comment

Thanks for the updates Hunterdave! Glad your second round is going well for you and I look forward to your progress.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                  X