Wife said "too damn big"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife said "too damn big"

So after a couple rounds of pmma, I attained a 7.5" erect girth. My wife said too much for her. I recently travelled back to tj and had a reduction. Too early to tell where I'll land, but for those of you wondering " does pmma work"..... Trust me, it works! Everyone was great as usual.....top notch care!

Originally posted by 9_in_Richard View Post
    So after a couple rounds of pmma, I attained a 7.5" erect girth. My wife said too much for her. I recently travelled back to tj and had a reduction. Too early to tell where I'll land, but for those of you wondering " does pmma work"..... Trust me, it works! Everyone was great as usual.....top notch care!
    Whoa hadn't considered going beyond big to "too big!" What did the pmma reduction entail? Surgery? Injections? How much over do you think you were on girth when it became an issue with intercourse?

Comment

Yes surgery. I have no pain thus far. I'd say 6.5 erect girth would be ideal. 7.5 was overboard in her opinion in terms of comfort

Comment

Procedure was similar to a circumcision. Dr Colorado is a great doc.

Comment

should I say . congrats hehe . TOO BIG . you start 5.25 erect after 3 round became 7.5 that's very good result , I have 60cc I was 4.25 and now about 5. I plan to get round 2 hopefully get up to 5.75- 6 ..

Comment

That is terrific man glad you met your goals and beyond, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Been a week, stitched area is a bit sore to the touch. Swelling is still there, so no idea what my pre-op girth will be yet. Hoping for 6-6.5"

Comment

Hi 9_in_Richard, too bad they couldn't let you donate that inch. LOL...I would've taken it

Comment

Ha...I tried uploading post op pics....but it keeps saying error.....maybe pic files are too big

Comment

Comment

Thanks for sharing . if you only did 2 Round 60cc+ 60cc maybe enough for your Goal from 5.25 to 6.5 ? ?

Comment

Yes, definitely

Comment

Very interesting indeed, an adult circumcision has to be 10x worse to go through than day one as I've never heard one complain of the discomfort and complain of memories of the doc chopping off the wee end. As men, circumcision even with an anesthesia cocktail won't calm that sensitive region days out. Weeks and weeks to heal. Glad you went with an experienced urologist for that particular delicacy.

Comment

Hey 9 in Richard https://www.surgerylifeenhancement.c...8-9-in-richard After the reduction how'd it go?. I went in for the 60 max last year. Everything went awesome. Dan, Ceaser and Ever the driver were great. I'm in So CA about 2 hours away so I decided to just drive down. After the procedure on the drive home the top stitches around the tip/ head opened so I lost PMMA.product up top but from half way down and everything at the base settled so now I look like a Modelo Beer bottle. The base is almost 8 inches thick and my wife cringes so I got to go in for a reduction before they can do the correction.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                            X