• Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.surgerylifeenhancement.c...a/fetch?id=672

This is pic where I started the pmma journey

Comment

Measured base girth at 6.5"

Comment

The girth looks good. You said your fl is 5.70 but looks like you have a lot of retraction. Is this because it’s swollen? You would think that having such a large amount of PMMA would keep the penis from shrinking beyond a certain point.

Comment

Yes, that picture was an hour or so after procedure. My flaccid is hanging better now

Comment

Though pmma is not as invasive as a deglove, it is still trauma and does cause swelling and retraction to a degree. I really had to stretch out to wrap immediately after the procedure. I will take new pics soon. I am not retracted now as in that initial picture.

Comment

This is this morning fl 5"- fg 6.5"

Comment

My goal is to allow collagen production for 3 months and then buy a phallosan forte, wear it 12 hours a day, attempt to get to a goal of 6" x 6" flaccid hang.

Comment

Great results. What was the total PMMA from rounds 1, 2 and 3? is it more cost effective to go in and purchase the larger PMMA pkg and just go in for a few different sessions? It seems that may be a better way of assuring better aesthetics.

Comment

I had 43 CC's 15% first round, 60 cc 20% 2nd round, 60cc 30% third round. Overall gain was a 3.5-4" flaccid to 6.5" flaccid thus far. Erect from 5.25" to 6.5" I wish they offered 30% when I started, I may have got by with one or two rounds.

Comment

Bruising is starting to dissipate. Measuring 6.5" base, 6.2 Ms and glans x 5" fl

Comment

Wife pulled my stitches tonight thank God! Time to heal. Will begin light pumping in two weeks.

Comment

Hi 9in Richard . could you please share some EL/EG pictures .. Thanks

Comment

Can you tell us the differences you are finding between the 20% and the 30% PMMA. I am also curious how often you are having to massage the filler.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                            X