60cc PMMA on 4/29/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60cc PMMA on 4/29/19

What's up everyone. Okay as of today I am scheduled for next Monday to head to San Diego and then across the border. I have used pumps and stretchers with minimal gains. My biggest problem was time. I work 7 days a week 12 hours a day for a month then have 13 days off. Very physical work and then I have a roommate that we actually share a room at work. So PE would be difficult to say the least. I never committed myself to it because of time and the small gains always left me feeling belittled again. I have five brothers and I got the skinny dick out of all of us an they let me know for sure growing up. So a lifetime of being self conscious and shy about being naked around people has brought me here. I'm looking forward to keeping you all informed as I've realized a lot of guys have a procedure then they are happy and gone. I'd like to hear from some of you guys that have went down to SLE and had girth enhancement via pmma.
    My stats
    41 yo
    5'11"
    185 lbs
    FL 4" - 4.5" +- .5
    FG 3.5"
    EL 6.5"
    BPEL 7"
    EG 5" +- .25

EG is 5.1"

Comment

good luck bud, take some before and after pics and keep us all posted

Comment

Originally posted by JJA2018 View Post
        good luck bud, take some before and after pics and keep us all posted
        Thank you. I was actually starting to wonder if anyone was going to reply..... lol

Comment

Error uploading attachments message. Can I get some help please?

Comment

Originally posted by JP View Post
            Error uploading attachments message. Can I get some help please?
            JP, welcome to SLE Forums, what file format are you trying to upload? Have you tried resizing pictures previous to upload? You can also email images or files securely to support@surgerylifeenhancement.com if you still have issues and we will attach the files to this thread for you.

Best Regards, SLE

Surgery LIFE Enhancement · Phallocare Male Enhancement As Seen In 👉  BBC documentary, My Penis and Everyone Else's, featuring Phallocare (SLE) in 2007.        SLE As Seen In LG Hanger.

Comment

Originally posted by SLE View Post

JP, welcome to SLE Forums, what file format are you trying to upload? Have you tried resizing pictures previous to upload? You can also email images or files securely to support@surgerylifeenhancement.com if you still have issues and we will attach the files to this thread for you.

Best Regards, SLE
              I'll give that a try.
              I'd like to know post OP instructions that I will be following after the procedure Monday. Just to start preparing myself.

Comment

Before PMMA enlargement.
                Must be logged in to view pictures!
                Resized_20190425_175629.jpeg

Comment

Before PMMA enlargement II.
                  Must be logged in to view pictures!
                  Resized_20190425_175712.jpeg
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello JP. I just had the PMMA procedure performed last wed. And I'm sure you will be happy with it. I'll attempt to post some pics of my results as well. Keep me posted

Comment

DontD forget those post op pics.....good stuff.....good luck brother

Comment

How did it go? I got 69 cc yesterday.....very happy thus far

Comment

Comment

Hey bud any updates on the procedure?

Comment

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X