New appointment PMMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New appointment PMMA

Looking to setup appointment next month for 60cc or 80cc.. Has anyone had one done with Metacrill ?

Please keep us updated. I would love to see someone with 80cc. If I do it that's what I plan to do.

Comment

Looks like I will be doing 60cc on the first of March..

Comment

After the procedure don’t keeps us in the dark. Send some updates and post some pictures too after the wrapping phase! Hope it works out well for ya!!

Comment

Yes for sure ,thanks I will update

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceace View Post
            Looks like I will be doing 60cc on the first of March..
            Congrats! Like others said please don't disappeared after the procedure. Keep us updated.

Do you plan on posting before pictures and stats?

Comment

Hey guys does anyone have any information on Megafill or Cute gel ultra ha?

Comment

Greetings SLE members, currently, there are no patients scheduled March 1st, 2019. Our PMMA practitioner is out of country until March 3rd. Not sure what Spaceace is going on about?

Surgery LIFE Enhancement · Phallocare Male Enhancement As Seen In 👉  BBC documentary, My Penis and Everyone Else's, featuring Phallocare (SLE) in 2007.        SLE As Seen In LG Hanger.

Comment

Had to cancel my appointment, the SLE staff was great working with me and got my deposit returned super fast...I will try to reschedule my appointment as soon as I can..

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceace View Post
                    Had to cancel my appointment, the SLE staff was great working with me and got my deposit returned super fast...I will try to reschedule my appointment as soon as I can..
                    Gracias amigo Spaceace!

Surgery LIFE Enhancement · Phallocare Male Enhancement As Seen In 👉  BBC documentary, My Penis and Everyone Else's, featuring Phallocare (SLE) in 2007.        SLE As Seen In LG Hanger.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                    X