Need PMMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need PMMA

Hey, I’m new here and was planning on going to Dr C until I heard about SLE and review the reviews. I’m currently in nursing school and finishing up in December so, PMMA and maybe lengthening will be my graduation gift. I’m going to go ahead and start stretching beforehand. My erect size is 6.25 and 5.5. I have been wanting to have something like this done for a long time.

Can I do PMMA and lengthening at the same time? What is the cost for each.

Yeah you can do lengthening and PMMA at the same time and from what I’ve read from their website they usually do the lengthening first followed by the PMMA injection 72 hours later. I don’t know the costs because I haven’t had mine yet and they aren’t on the website either but they most likely vary by how much of the filler your penis can hold. Getting into contact with them is your best way to get specific answers to your questions. Congrats on your nursing school path and getting this done is definitely a great graduation present to yourself!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blunt Caliber View Post
      Yeah you can do lengthening and PMMA at the same time and from what I’ve read from their website they usually do the lengthening first followed by the PMMA injection 72 hours later. I don’t know the costs because I haven’t had mine yet and they aren’t on the website either but they most likely vary by how much of the filler your penis can hold. Getting into contact with them is your best way to get specific answers to your questions. Congrats on your nursing school path and getting this done is definitely a great graduation present to yourself!!
      Thanks bro! I wish that I would have found out about penis enhancements years ago. I would have had this done a long time ago.

Comment

SLE responded very quickly. Very helpful and I definitely plan to have this done in a few months.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
        X