80ccs Too little?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80ccs Too little?

I'm considering going and getting the pmma. My size is fairly nice. I measure at a 6.5 inch penis. I want 80ccs first round so it can be fat and natural looking. Would that be the case for the first round? Also would my penis be able to hold 80ccs with no problems in the future.

They usually recommend you be 7+ to get the 80cc's but is still a possibility. Your penis being able to hold 80cc's depends on your length and how loose your penis skin is.
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

It's 6.7 erected and girth is 7. Also I have seen where reports of PMMA causing lumps on the penis. After a period of time. I believe to have seen a lump on Dr .Salas penis when he his in his informational video. Why would you want something gives you lumps ?

Comment

ShortcutMafia so you are 6.7 and already have a 7in girth? Why do you want to get 80cc's? Forgive me if im wrong. Dan has been in this industry for quite some time. I don't think I've ever seen a lump on his penis. I don't even believe Dan has gone through the pmma procedure. He opt for the dermal graft in his early years, but is now able to help man all over the world increase their girth without surgical techniques. If he had lumps, what sense would it make for him to make videos showing his penis, let only being on the frontline of SLE?
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

I want a fat cock. So the girls knaw on my duck. It barely fits in her mouth. I want a Shane diesel dick. I might get 60ccs I just need to gain slot if thickness to My penis thats all

Comment

Everybody wants a fat cock.

Comment

ShortcutMafia I understand, it's all good. To each his own. If you want to grow it. I'm with you bro!

Comment

What kind of s gains can some expect with 80cc's?

I'm 7.5 x 5.75. I'm really considering doing 80cc. How big can I expect to get?

Comment

Down to the bone I’m just about 7.5 inch long with a 5.5 inch girth so 80cc’s is what I’ll be aiming for also. But I’m curious about what affects each individual filler has on the growth. Can anyone shed some light?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                  X