Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking on getting pmma girth injection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking on getting pmma girth injection.

Hey I am new to this site and I’m trying to figure out if I should get 45,60, or 80cc injections. I’m currently at 7inches EL and 4 3/4 girth. Also curious if anyone knows the cost of each injection amount

Mrllawless you qualify for 80cc's having an erect length of 7in.
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Let me know what you decide to do. I'm trying to decide if I should go with SLE or another doctor. Price and credible reviews are my final determining factor.

Comment

What’s up guys, been saving for couple months. I have a question I’m looking to gain 1” to 1.5” . I’d happy with an inch, but don’t want anything less. My length is between 6 3/4-7” erect. Would you recommend 60cc or 80cc. Will the 60cc give me an inch evenly all over base to under glands. Or will I need 80cc? Thanks

Comment

Supernat855 60cc's should give you the desired amount that you are wanting.
          I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Sounds good BCC. I’ve been calling their number to ask questions but no answer called about 10 times.anyway maybe you can help. I get a huge donut behind glans with bathmate. Will I experience any of that with pmma?

Comment

I’m trying to find out total cost for things . I also don’t have passport. Does the $180.00 pick up service also drop you back off when returning home ?

Comment

Supernat855 er You don't need a passport. The pickup service picks you up and drops you off.

Comment

Mrllawless did you decide on how many cc's you want to get?

Comment

Yes I’m going to get 60cc my first round and probably another 60cc for round 2 a year later depending on how big I am after the first round

Comment

I’m currently
                      6 3/4 - 7 EL depending on EQ
                      4inch FL
                      4.2inch FG
                      5inch EG

My goal
                      5.5 FG
                      6-6.5 EG

My sex life right now is amazing and my gf says that she has been pleased the most sexually by me than anyone else she has been with. But she has been with several guys that was a lot thicker than me and I just can’t shake that. No matter what I do I can’t get that out of my head it literally drives me crazy and I’m hoping that this is going to be a solution for me.

also I’m going to be getting my pmma injection sometime around February or March of 2019. I will keep everyone updated with before and after pics.

Comment

Mrllawless this is definitely a solution for you. If she is pleased by you now, she will definitely be pleased after the procedure. It's all about girth bro. They love it! Since my procedure, my gf soaks the bed lol

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                        X