Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions before my appointment

Hi All,

So I'm making my appointment with Dr. Luis C. for both full girth enhancement treatment and later touch ups. I am also buying PRP to help with the healing. I don't know what fillers are good. I will be flying from Vancouver Canada. And have ask most of these questions to Diana, Ian and Wade, but need a second opinion.

My appointment will not be until the end of Aug 2017.

I will have some time to prep. I have order:

1. Penis Pumps Bathmate Hydromax Xtreme
    2. Size Doctor Extender
    3. Collagen Pills
    4. Vitamin E & Vitamin C

My Question's are:

What else should I buy or need to help out, Before and After?

Can you please let me know what one (filler) are good?

Do you think it is better to stay for more thing one night at the Grand Hotel Tijuana. Like can I move around 1-2 days later or in bed most of the time.

Is there any thing else I am missing. I my have more questions later.

Make sure you are uncircumcised or you will get 15cc of 10% which is almost no gain...and if you are circumcised them you good and ask for the max 30% so you get aleast .5 or a little more... about the pump you really dont need til a week after procedure..dr c do not like people using pump prior pmma...to get to my point try to contact salas if you trying to get the most gains out of your money try the other dr you will get more cc and lest trip... and that is my 2 cent.

Comment

You will be able to move around fine right after the procedure. You will have some soreness and want to be careful with corners that are at height with your penis, like cabinets or tables but you won't have to waste away in bed waiting for the soreness to go away. The rest you'll get from the overnight stay is just enough. You'll want to ask about wrapping after the procedure. This is very important post procedure. If you have anymore questions, let me know.
      I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

@natebc...How did your procedure go?
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
        X