Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few questions

1) How much does PMMA cost?
    I'm just wondering what the initial price is, and if the price drops for a second round.

2) How much can I expect to gain?
    Dan claims to give his patients a 1" gain, yet there's a thread about a guy who just had it done and only gained 0.25".

3) If I was to gain 1", would I forever keep that 1"?
    I'd hate to get it done and then in a few years time, have to get it done again.

Thank you.

I can tell you my experience:

Gains vary depending on individual physiology (average tends to point to .5" - 1" for most in round one). Permanent gains being based on your bodies ability to create collagen to encapsulate PMMA. Younger people tend to see better collagen production. There are supplements like Neocell, vitamin E & vitamin c that can assist in better collagen formation. I was holding a .75" gain, until I made a mistake, as noted in my thread, and caused migration....I'm 46 years old.

Gains are permanent, subject to losses in collagen as you age. PMMA microspheres do not absorb, nor migrate after encapsulation. There are many examples on various boards of gents who have had PMMA since it's inception in the PE industry (circa 2001) who still maintain there post procedure girth.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Richard ive had trouble finding information on long-term results as well as the probability of complications, feel free to share any content you have in regards to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo789 View Post
        Richard ive had trouble finding information on long-term results as well as the probability of complications, feel free to share any content you have in regards to this.
        How long is "long-term" for pmma results and complications? It's only a study of men 18 months after pmma injections, but I found this World Journal of Men's Health article, "Long-Term Safety and Longevity of a Mixture of Polymethyl Methacrylate and Cross-Linked Dextran (Lipen-10®) after Penile Augmentation: Extension Study from Six to 18 Months of Follow-Up." Direct from the National Institutes of Health's US National Library of Medicine.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709437

The study investigated the long-term safety and results after the penis's were put through "impacts generated during intercourse," and concluded that penile injections of a mixture of cross-linked dextran and PMMA demonstrated significant efficacy in enhancing penile girth, showed good durability and were well tolerated, without serious adverse events over 18 months of follow-up.

Must be logged in to view images...
        wjmh-33-202-g002-l.jpg

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
        X