Getting PMMA on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting PMMA on Monday

Hey everybody, im a little shy about posting this but i think it can help everyone. I'm scheduled for PMMA this Monday. I intend to keep a kind of journal here for you all. let you know the ups and downs of what I go through, how my results are.
    Traveling into San Diego Monday morning, scheduled for the afternoon with Dr. Alvarez. I've gotten to talk to JJ and Dan Salas so far, gonna meet Dan at the clinic. So far these guys have been very helpful.
    Going for 60ccs of PMMA. I think this will be a good, impressive boost to my girth.

Uh, little about me, im 40 years old, white guy, average in size. probably 5 3/4 erect length with 5 1/4 in girth. I've had lengthening surgery before but never did the neccessary wieght training after the surgery to get the gain. After i heal up i do intend to weight train again as J.J. has recommended equipment, the LG hangar, that should be much more comfortable then the type I tried to use after my previous lengthening.

Anyway, if you are all interested I will keep posting and add photos as I heal up.
    I've been thinking about this so long, i regret putting off as long as i did but i'm finally going for it.
    wish me luck.
    Captain Dick Willy

I'm excited for you man! Keep us posted on your results.
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Monday Night Raw Good luck Cappy!
      Interested in male enhancement ever since I discovered what an increase in penis size can do for my self-esteem! Not sure if going the penis enlargement surgery route, or the PMMA non-surgical girth routine followed by phalloplasty lengthening.

Comment

Good luck brother! Be sure to get some good before pics to show the results! All I need is some confirmation as to how much growth people are getting from the different cc packages and I'll be scheduling my trip!

Comment

DRNights I gained almost an inch with 45 cc's. Read my two threads if you haven't already.
          I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Good luck to our new brother Willy!

Comment

Alright guys, procedure is over. I'm back in my hotel relaxing.

Pretty smooth today, flew into San Diego after a delayed flight. Luckily the Doctors where able to adjust to my new arrival time.
              SLE had a driver pick me up curbside at the Airport and bring be across the border- which was really nice.
              I recommend you get the airport pick up service because its totally worth it. It makes everything so much easier.

And Tijuana is a beautiful city, i'm embarassed to say i thought it was like a dirt road village - its not. its a real city. I'll attach a pic from my hotel room overlooking the city.

Anyway the driver brought me to the Grand Hotel to check in and take a quick shower then off to the clinic where I met Dr.Alvarez and Dan Salas.
              After a brief exam I went into the OR where there where like 3 doctors and Dan all scrubbed in. Honestly I was out and woke up an hour later in the blink of an eye.

I'm all wrapped up and not feeling any pain. I looked under the wrap and i look plump! I'm really psyched with what I'm seeing so far.
              Dan warned me not to let the lack of pain give me a false since of security, after PMMA its important to rest and to wrap your penis. which was demonstrated to me. So thats what i'm doing.
              I'll post some photos when i unwrap it in the next few days. I fly out early and will post an update later on. Gonna get some sleep. I'll keep you all posted!
              Attached Files

Comment

I'm super excited for you man. Sounds like everything is going great for you. Thanks for the immediate update after your procedure. How many cc's did you get?

Comment

Sorry, I had a long day and i'm still spending most of my time wrapped. Big Cuban Cigar, I had 60cc's of PMMA. So far everything looks good. I'll get a good picture up here tomorrow or Friday.

Comment

CaptainDickWilly Sounds good brother! Let us see a before and after if you can!

Comment

Sorry took so long - been busy with life, kids, etc..
                      I took this picture 2 days ago to sent to J.J. for an update. This is a picture of my flaccid self after 60 cc PMMA. Im upto a 6 1/4 inches in girth in this picture. i was just under 5 1/2 inch before. I am Super happy.
                      I believe a bit part of my success is that I have been really careful with the aftercare, no sexual activity including masterbating, and I have been wrapping religiously. Like I am wrapped about 23 hours a day. I had read that if you ignore the wrapping you'd get a less natural result so - I take it serious. Now that its a been a few been over a week I am spending a little more time wrapping but since i worked so well so far I am doing to keep doing it.

My only regret, and it's a big one, is that I didnt do this sooner. I mean i'm 40...theres so much gone by of my life where I wish i had this. i've thought about this for so many years, and knew i wanted to do it so long ago. I just never made the time for it. What a waste.

When I am all healed up I'm gonna start stretching again to get some length, never really did after my lengthening. I'll keep adding pictures to this post periodically if there is interest.
                      Let me know i you have questions or keep wanting update photos as time passes
                      Attached Files

Comment

CaptainDickWilly that's awesome man! Not having the procedure done sooner was my only regret as well. After care and wrapping is important. I had researched it for a few years before taking the plunge. I'm glad I did. Sex has been amazing with this thing lol. How much length are you trying to gain?

Comment

Awesome results. I知 stoked about this procedure. I値l be making my deposit payment this week and I知 going to pull the trigger on this procedure as well! Im just curious as what your erect girth is but I understand it痴 still to early for all that. Keep us posted as I値l be following. I値l add more info in my forum as I get closer to that point!

Comment

CaptainDickWilly do you have a pic of your erect state?

Comment

Thanks for the updates man. Would you upload a picture of your wrapping technique? What does the pmma feel like at this point? Have you had normal erections?

Comment

Copyright ゥ 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X