For those that have had pmma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that have had pmma

Question for guys that had the pmma procedure, can you feel where the pmma stops at the base of your penis in the pubic area? Do you feel a shelf off where the new girth starts?
    Interested in male enhancement ever since I discovered what an increase in penis size can do for my self-esteem! Not sure if going the penis enlargement surgery route, or the PMMA non-surgical girth routine followed by phalloplasty lengthening.

Yes there is a shelf

Comment

How far back into the penis base does the pmma girth go? --> Jacob, I read your progress report and right now you are about 1-month post girth enhancement? Where have you gained the most girth?
      Interested in male enhancement ever since I discovered what an increase in penis size can do for my self-esteem! Not sure if going the penis enlargement surgery route, or the PMMA non-surgical girth routine followed by phalloplasty lengthening.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank You Keanu Reeves View Post
        How far back into the penis base does the pmma girth go? --> Jacob, I read your progress report and right now you are about 1-month post girth enhancement? Where have you gained the most girth?
        There is a small 1 to 2 cm shelf off right at the base. It's not horrible and shouldn't be picked up on by the a girl. I would say the distribution is fairly even and probably will be if your massaging. Right now I'm still having swelling below the head but it seems to be going away.

Comment

Jacob Jacob how much massaging are you doing?
          I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Thank You Keanu Reeves what amount of cc's are you thinking about getting?
            I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
            X