No announcement yet.

Uncircumsized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uncircumcised We are all excited for you and looking forward to the details.
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Sorry guys. I’m back home now but I don’t have updates as of yet. I have a couple of things that I need to get taken care of. Nothing related to this procedure. I can tell you this much. I am so far pleased with the results. I’m trying to get the hang of this as far as massaging and wrapping. I will post more as things settle down in my personal life.

Comment

uncircumcised thanks for the update. I'm excited to see your results. I've seen other threads but have been following yours.

Comment

Ok so here we go seeing I have time to get caught up
            on this forum. This is day 3 post PMMA. To start I was 5.75” EL and 5” EG. Flacid girth was 4” from the pics that was taken before PMMA at the base. Here is a before and after pic.
            Attached Files

Comment

uncircumcised Nice bro! And thanks for posting pics and not ghosting like others have.
              I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

what is you’re overall increase in girth? Did you get the 60cc?

Comment

Mrllawless, I don’t know yet. The pmma is just a filler. Results do not happen over night. It sure would be nice but it doesn’t work that way. I have to do a lot of massaging due to the fact that I am uncircumcised. I now understand why they recommend to be circumcised. The PMMA floats around the penis so you have to massage the filler in the places you desire. If you don’t then you’ll end up with a unporportionate cock. I went in for a 60cc injection. Let’s just say with the amount of loose skin I had, I took in 70cc before they had to stop for other reasons.

Comment

Congrats! Looks like a success so far!! What are your exact measurements now??

Comment

Results for Day 6 after 70cc PMMA. Removed the stich and did a measurement this morning. Was horny AF so I had to rub one out. Full EG 5.5”” evenly on the shaft. Very excited and pleased with the results so far. No complaints here. Only thing I wish I would of done differently was to be able to spend more time with Dan down in TJ. Massaging and wrapping has been a challenge for me. I have PMMA in the foreskin. Kinda looks funny at first like it’s swollen but hell, after I pull the foreskin back all I see is a thicker cock. I’m very pleased and hope to see more girth as time goes by!

Comment

uncircumcised Hey man, how are things looking now? I am very curious how it looks having pmma in the foreskin since im uncurcumsized as well. Hope to get a response, greeting!

Comment

Same here please

Comment

Everything is all good and we’ll fellas. I’m happy with the results. I’ve been back a second time. Being uncircumcised is a challenge but I wouldn’t throw out my foreskin for nothing. I’m willing to chat about my experience but only to serious inquires.

Comment

send pic as of now. I'm uncircumcised and want to see if I should throw out the skin. please advise

Comment

Why not post your experience and pictures for everyone to read and learn from?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X