Uncircumsized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncircumsized

I want to get this PMMA injection done but I am uncircumsized and want to stay that way. I love my forskin and was wondering if it is possible to keep my forskin and still go through with this process?

SLE recommends that you get circumsized but its not a deal breaker. You can still get the pmma procedure being uncircumcised.
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Thanks for the reply BCC. I spoke to 2 individuals yesterday and they did confirm that I don’t have to be circumcised for the PMMA. I am looking into getting my passport within the next few weeks and then I will be scheduling an operation for the 60cc injection. I’m very excited about this and hope this procedure works for me. I will keep you all posted as I get things lined up.

Comment

Let us know when you get booked so we can follow your success!
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Will do my friend! I sent you a pm

Comment

Deposits been paid. Date has been scheduled. I’m excited and nervous at the same time. Can’t wait for the transformation! Yea baby....! I’ll post up before and after pics as soon as I can.

Comment

uncircumcised we are excited for you man. We here all the way. Keso us updated! And post those pics!

Comment

Yup. BCC the conversations we’ve had are what gave me the confidence to get this far. I’ll definately post before and after pics bro. Idk why some are so scetchy as far as posting pics? I mean we’re all here talking about the same thing right? JJ and Brandon has done a lot of on the phone consultation and I feel pretty confident in this so far. I guess I’ll be the first uncircumcised guy to post how this all goes. Wish me luck boys!

Comment

uncircumcised I'm glad I could help with your decision. I definitely wouldnt have if I didn't think it would be life changing. I'm here for you man!

Comment

uncircumcised when are you having your procedure? I want to follow your experience

Comment

Gusher09.... In Flying in Friday and procedure is set for Saturday. I’m hoping for good results. A little nervous but I think I’ll be alright. Are you uncircumcised as well Gusher09?

Comment

uncircumcised it's the final count down brother. You'll be fine. The team at SLE will take care of you.

Comment

uncircumcised yes, I'm circumcised. I kind of wish I could experience being uncircumcised though lol. Some guys say it's a different feel. What is it like being uncircumcised?

Comment

BCC, I’ll txt you later brother. I have a couple questions as what I should do pre and post op. Just what you experienced and what you recommend.

Gusher09, being uncircumcised is great. I have boys of my own and they too are uncut. Other parts of the world don’t practice circumcision and are fine. I think it’s common in the states to be circumcised but I’ve seen many penises and the scaring they have are just awefull. Shit, if I was a woman I wouldn’t even want that scared up cock near me either. Not all cut cocks are ugly but its Not the individual that is to blame. some of these doctors are just to quick to cut and take too much skin off. I believe it might just shorten the length of a individial. Just my opinion though. Some people don’t like uncut penises but I tell you what, they just never had that good uncut cock yet! It’s how well you take care yourself. All and all I’m happy with what I have, I just want more though! Lol when I get the procedure done I will take the time to show you all my before and after pics. Thanks to all that support and are following. Much appreciated.

Comment

Checked into a hotel in TJ. Will have procedure done in the am. Hope all goes well.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X