Which way to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which way to go?

I am 35 and have penis size problems since I was 18. I guess my first question is Is it too late for me to try any methods of increasing my penis size? My second question is which works best surgery, pills or extenders?

Are you looking for an increase in length, girth, both? Different people get different results utilizing the exact same methods, so you have to find what works best for you.

Jelqing gave me great girth gains and I'm a big believer in extenders....as long as you can utilize a vacuum attachment.....and throw that noose as far as you can throw it upon arrival! LOL

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephmay View Post
      I am 35 and have penis size problems since I was 18. I guess my first question is Is it too late for me to try any methods of increasing my penis size? My second question is which works best surgery, pills or extenders?
      If you haven't tried any penis enlargement, maybe start simple with jelqing and a decent vacuum hanger, or extender. Pills won't make your dick bigger, but just like any enlargement pill, think of it as a supplement. Choose quality ingredients and the pill may help with blood flow and flaccid hang. Possibly if you have poor erection quality, a pill may enhance response in the penis. But pills really have a whole body effect. Ingredients such as "yohimbe" can make your heart rate increase which probably sends more blood flow to the penis but can be unhealthy. Also with pills be careful of impure ingredients that could have molds, spores, and impurities embedded with the natural ingredients.

Don't waste your money on extenders like size genetics, or jes extender because they are really hard to use after about 20 minutes of use, your dick head will be cold and dark from cutting off the circulation using the extender straps. Not as bad with comfort straps that use foam, but it's still an inferior grip, and also cuts off circulation. There are plenty of vacuum extenders out there to choose from. A couple quality extenders that don't cut off blood supply is autoextender, penimaster pro, and size doctor vacuum extender. You can wear vacuum extender for much longer than the strap/foam strap comfort models. If you want to add more tension than an extender device, check out "penis hangers" that use vacuum suction like the LG hanger or the vacu-hanger by autoextender, both quality builds mate!

If you can get some extra size from a few months of work, you can benefit from that gain and then add size to it with permanent techniques like pmma and length surgery.

Comment

@Ether where did you go for your pmma and how many rounds did you get?

Comment

I Use a combination of a penis pump, penis extender and penis pills - I'm 33 years old and have no problem with gaining both length and girth.

And yes penis pills will not enlarge your penis - I see it as fuel for my penis pump and extender.

And remember consistency is the key to great results!

Comment

Originally posted by staustinreview View Post
            I Use a combination of a penis pump, penis extender and penis pills - I'm 33 years old and have no problem with gaining both length and girth.

And yes penis pills will not enlarge your penis - I see it as fuel for my penis pump and extender.

And remember consistency is the key to great results!
            What devices do you use for pumping and hanging? What have your gains been and what routine have you been following?

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
              X