Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection Quality after lengthening and Girth procedure

Hello!

I am considering the lengthening and girth procedures. One of my concerns is EQ after these procedures. Has anyone experienced a lost of EQ or any other things that made intercourse actually more difficult? I bigger dick doesn't do ya much good if you can't use it.

Will procedures like Gainswave and PRP (p-shot) still be something that will work for improving penis health after PMMA?

Hopefully these questions make sense!

Have a good one!

I am going in for the lengthening and r2 girth procedure too. I haven't lost any quality of my erection, it's heavier but no loss of quality. As far as being able to use it or not, depends on the girl. Some girls like them big, some don't. It's about what makes you feel better. Until my procedure I had never seen a girl squirt during an orgasm but now, my gf squirts multiple times. It's because being thicker stretches the vagina walls out more making the nerve endings more accessible. There is no greater feeling than being able to satisfy a girl and having a girl tremble because of the amazing sex you're giving her. Take the plunge in creating confidence in yourself.
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

That's interesting. I'm actually looking for the same solution. Please update me for more info.

Comment

Mitchell9 what solution are you searching for?
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Of course I will ask you if I get stuck someone. All the best!

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply!

Time to start getting the money saved up!

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
            X