No announcement yet.

Post-op 16 months! Amazing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cuban cigar on a scale compared to your pre-pmma erection hardness how hard does your penis get now when 100% erect? do you notice a difference in the feeling when having intercourse?

Comment

earl my erection quality is still the same. It's heavier, which is good but the eq is still the same. The only difference in feel I had after the procedure was how tight my girlfriend felt. It was great, and she loved it. As far as feeling the pmma during intercourse, no, I can't feel it.
      I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Would you be able to go get 80ccs your first round. Will it be fat and match up with the head of the penis giving it a natural look.

Comment

ShortcutMafia it depends on how big your erect girth is. You can get 80cc's first round amd you will have a natural look. What is your erect length?
          I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

ShortcutMafia I meant it depends on how big your erect length is.

Comment

BCC would you consider uploading a video comparing your penis in the flaccid and erect state?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
              X