Post-op 16 months! Amazing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-op 16 months! Amazing!!

Guys, I'm back! The true Big Cuban Cigar! Lol so it's been 16 months since I had my pmma experience with SLE. I again have to say thank you to the team at SLE for an amazing experience. My penis was 5.75in thick before I had the procedure. Some say that was a good size but I was always insecure. 2 days after the procedure I measured 6.7in in circumference. All of this was in November of 2016. I measured again last night and I'm very happy to say that I am still 6.7in thick! All I could do was smile. Those insecurities that I once had are now gone. I don't have to wonder what a girl will think when I drop my pants, I don't have to look around to make sure nobody's looking when I get out of the swimming pool, I don't have to stare in the mirror in disappointment anymore. I'm happy and I couldn't have done it without the help of SLE. Stay tuned! I'll post pictures soon!

Much Love

P.S. His new name is Mr. Chubbs!! Lol
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Great to hear BCC, I'd love to see measurement pictures of your long term pmma results. Does your pmma penis feel natural now after almost 2 years have passed or does your penis feel different now compared to right after the procedure? Does it get less hard now or does sex with pmma feel different (sensation) than with your dick before you had something done? I was wondering if the pmma girth gains and results guys get dissipate over time.

Comment

I will post some pictures tonight. My penis feels completely natural. Of course right after the procedure my penis was tender but no pain. The pmma works great in conjunction with my penis when I'm erect. It has the same firm feel from before I had the procedure, just thicker. I measured 6.7inch thick a couple days after the procedure, I measured 2 days ago and I still measure the same girth. I couldn't be happier with my results. My girlfriend absolutely loves it and cant keep her hands off of me. We have sex almost every night and during lunch breaks during the day! Lol
      I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

I'll upload measurement pics soon.

Comment

Randoms.....I love this thing

Comment

Big Cuban your size is an inspiration! When did you gain most of your girth during the pmma process?

Comment

I just worry about EQ. With all that extra girth and weight I have a hard time imagining my original equipment being able to handle the extra pay load if you know what I am saying.

It seems like putting giant mudding tires on a four cylinder S10 truck. Can anyone give their experience on EQ after the procedure?

Comment

I worry about erection quality as well, but everything I’ve read seems to be the same quality as before except larger. I’m interested in lengthening and girth injections as well. I’m 6’ tall 220lbs and fit, and I’m what you would call a “grower” not a “show-er.” I just really want my flaccid penis to match my body.

Comment

@Shameless... I measured 6.7in in girth two days after the procedure and I still measure that size 16 months later.

@Hiflier72...I completely understand what you are saying. My penis is heavy and doesn't point straight up, which it never has because of my curve but you I still have the same firmness of my penis as I did before the procedure. What it comes down to, is if you want to completely change your sex life and feel more confident when a woman is taking off your pants. We only live once. Enjoy your sex life while you can. I love my penis and have no regrets about my procedure. I'm actually ready to go back! Take that step Man!

@ephysique...I am returning for the lengthening and second pmma procedure myself. I'm a grower too man. I always wanted that proportion of my body to look good in the mirror or if I were to go swimming or to the beach, I wouldn't have that little nudge in my trunks. It's about your confidence. Confidence feeds a lot of things and will open your life up to new experiences and opportunities. Don't let fear hold you back, you've seen my pictures and what it has done for me. I was scared too but I put it away to give this a try and change my life. I have some crazy sex stories that I would have never experienced if it weren't for this procedure. I love my penis now!

Comment

Hey Big CC, thanks for sharing your amazing results. I have a quick Q. At your current size, do you have trouble fitting into a condom or have to use specialty condom?

Comment

Hey BCC, thanks for the response. I’m very interested in following your lengthening procedure. Great photos above, but do you have any of you when your flaccid? Another question I have is after your procedure is it noticeable in your every day workwear or athletic wear when you’re at the gym? What’s every day life like after the procedure? I Would prefer my girth to be in the high sixes or even 7 inches flat and I don’t want any shrinkage while flaccid, that is why I am interested in lengthening. I prefer all of this but I don’t want weird look at my package people wondering what’s going on there ?!? You know what I mean....(I have wife and kids)

Comment

@Going4gold....great question. I ordered condoms, because of my size without even trying over the counter condoms but over the counter XL Magnum condoms work perfect.

@ephysique....I use to turtle. That's what they call it when after you're hard or orgasm, your penis shrinks. And i will admit that when you shrink with pmma, it looks like your uncut but that's not a problem. I started taking L-arginine twice a day and it helps keep your penis from "turtling". It increases blood flow and keeps it longer. It's not really noticeable unless I get hard. Like anyone. Depending on how tight my pants are, you can see it but I like it because girls will trip over their own feet trying to look lol. It gives me confidence I never had. So it's noticeable depending on how tight you wear your pants. No one will look at you weird, if they look, they're going to give you the "You're lucky" look! Plus if you have the lengthening procedure, you'll have a device that you'll wear that helps and trains your penis to hang longer.

Comment

glad to see you here again. Welcome back to the community!

Comment

Mitchell9... Thanks man. I couldn't stay away. Sharing my experience is a have to for me. I want to help anyone I can.

Comment

BCC would you consider uploading a video comparing your penis in the flaccid and erect state?
                              Interested in male enhancement ever since I discovered what an increase in penis size can do for my self-esteem! Not sure if going the penis enlargement surgery route, or the PMMA non-surgical girth routine followed by phalloplasty lengthening.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X