My Story, two days Post OP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Story, two days Post OP

I guess I will start from the beginning. I became interested in PE early on in life but probably for all the wrong reasons, because of insecurities and trying to impress women. I'm not small, rather I'm on the larger side but was insecure none the less. I worked through all that and finally in my mid thirties I looked back into PE for asthetics and self improvement. I'm 6'2" and a fairly solid 245 lbs. I wanted my dick to kinda match my body size a little better. I read about Surgery LIFE Enhancement and PMMA and after reviewing data (p.s. I am a healthcare worker for a level 1 trauma center. I work with neonates all the way up to geratrics in the hospital setting) it looked pretty lagit. So I spoke with Brandon, who was a great resource and helped me get set up to make my payment. I choose to use the driver service for an additional $180 (well worth it, and David my driver was a real cool guy who was also a great resource for questions about the procedure pre and post op). When David picked me up from the airport and we started driving into Mexico I was apprehensive but the staff was so friendly. I even got a pretty nurse who put my IV in. I'll tell you it hurt a little less getting to look at her Dan Salas came in and spoke to me a couple times. He was a nice guy who explained some of his own personal experiences with PE to me. He didn't even correct me when I called him the wrong name a few times. A real gentalmen. The whole team in the OR we're great and again I work in OR setting often. After waking up from anesthesia I was refreshed with a pain level of maybe 1.5 out of 10. I had just taken my girlfriend to have juvederm lip injections the previous week. That looked painful. This was not painful almost at all and now two days post op I am in near zero pain. Two days post op I am having some swelling be low my glands and on my pelvic bone but I know these are all normal things you can expect two days post op. I wanna finish with my worst part of that whole experience was my flight with United Airlines and the best was just seeing how wrong you can be with preconcieved notions of a clinic in Mexico. It was a top notch place with a professional staff. You could learn a little Spanish to better communicate with staff but that is optional. I just wish I had. About 7" long erect Was 5" erect girth Now 7" length 2 days post op 6 to 6.5" erect girth

Side note. While I was writing that Dan called me to answer a question I had about wrapping. Fucking Awesome customer service. You can't get that in the states.

Comment

Hey Jacob, appreciate the information and your experience. When will you be attaching photos?

Comment

How much PMMA did you do? I'm doing 80 CC. I have lengthening procedure tomorrow and PMMA on Thursday.

Comment

I'm 12 days post op. From what I've read it's normal to be down near your smallest post op size at 10 days. I was 7" x 5" errect length x girth. Last time I checked in was 2 days post op with an errect girth of 6 to 6.5".
          Now, 12 days post op I am 5.5" errect girth. I miss the 6 to 6.5". I'm hoping once the collagen starts filling in it'll grow some more. As of right now Im at 1/2 an inch gain. I was told with 60cc I'd be 6 to 6.5". I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm healthy, fairly young, workout, taking the supplements I was told would help, don't smoke, drink or do drugs.
          A couple of things of note are I'm still waiting for my stich to fall out, I'm having a small amount of sore pain around the very base of my penis, around the pubic bone. Normally warming the area up and rubbing it out helps. I figure it's tissue forming or something. I'm also having persistent swelling below the head of my penis around the area where I was surcumsized. I am wrapping it with pressure but it makes me nervous and Im hoping it doesn't last forever. If anyone has any experience with this swelling your inpute would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hi Jacob,

Exactly which procedures did you have done? Girth with PMMA or combo of Girth (PMMA) and Lengthening procedure?

Comment

Originally posted by JJA2018 View Post
              Hi Jacob,

Exactly which procedures did you have done? Girth with PMMA or combo of Girth (PMMA) and Lengthening procedure?
              I used PMMA Girth enhancement only. I did not feel like I needed any more length.
              I want to add an update in here I'm two days from one month post surgery and I am starting to see growth. Pre surgery girth was 5" post, last check in was about three weeks post op and I was staying at about 5 1/2". Which is not bad but I was looking for more girth at 60cc PMMA. Now I am seeing growth at 5 3/4". I am excited and look forward to more growth I hope.
              Only con at this point is a small amount of persistent swelling below the glands (which seems to be improving), and a small scar from the stich at the sight of insertion. Which I fear could be confused for an STD. I'm sure that will go away with time too.

Comment

Jacob that's exciting news man! I'm glad you are starting to see growth. I gained a little under a inch in my first round. I'm going back for a second round and have been told, I will see more growth this time. I'm happy with my girth.
                I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

I'm now well past three months post op. I was told 6 to 6.5 post op girth but ended up with just over 5 3/4 inches from a starting girth of 5 inches.
                  that being said I am extremely happy with the results. Everything went so smooth that I am toying with the idea of getting a second procedure in a year or two. To lengthen and widen some more. The reason being my girlfriend now cums with so much less work. I used to have to hit certain angles to get her off a little quicker and now just doing a little extra thrusting gets the job done.
                  I imagine if I could hit something like 8 in length by 6.5 inches wdith I could just make her cum with a few thrusts. I think with these past results being so good it won't take much conversation to get her to buy into a second procedure.

Couple of cons:

The scar from the stich they place in is still there (but decreasing with time). If you are wanting to go out and experiment with other women after just a few month they might wonder why you got this small bump on your dick.

Thanks so much everyone at SLE, and a big thanks from my girlfriend lol

Comment

Will you be uploading any pics??

Comment

Anything to update us with Jacob?? Any pics you’d like to share also?

Comment

Before & after pics would be appreciated Jacob!! What filler did they use with you?

Comment

I would like to see as well, I have an appointment on October 28th

Comment

Current size n what size you wanna reach?? How many CC’s do you plan on having injected???

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                            X