Just got enlargement surgery and PMMA Last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got enlargement surgery and PMMA Last week

So last Wednesday June 6 th I flew in to San Diego airport in the afternoon victor (SLE driver) great guy picked me up I was talking to him and asking him questions about the surgery he was full of info we arrived to grand hotel in TJ really nice hotel and cheap cause Dan has an arrangement with them He gave me all the indications for the following day surgery day I had to be in a 8 hour fast state for blood work and if everything was ok surgery.
    Dan and Omar (SLE driver/security) picked me up the following day at 8:30 am we drove for 10 minutes to the hospital wich is top notch I have to say lots of beautiful nurses big plus my blood work was good I talked to the Dr for like 45 minutes about the risks and the post surgery recuperation I agreed and in 1 hour give or take my lengthening procedure was done after 45 minutes I was good to walk and Dan took me to eat he does this to every patient post surgery wich is nice of him and back to the hotel I didn’t get any pain killers and did not need them no pain. Only mild discomfort wich is normal I only took mi antibiotics
    Friday I rested Saturday same Dan picked me up at 8:30 am went to the hospital no blood work just straight to prep and in 45 minutes I had 63 cc’s of PMMA in my penis Dan took us to eat and from there straight to the San Diego airport at first I was nervous but Dan has a really good system going everybody knows him from hotel and hospital I was really pleased with the service ,quality and price and will go back for round 2 PMMA .
    im already seeing results I’m all day stretching and because I don’t have the suspensory ligament attached the gains are obvious and I don’t turtle up and I’m thicker from the pmma but I have not measured because after 12 days is when the real permanent gains start but will keep posting my results
    my measurements
    FG 12 cm - 4.7

FL 10.5 cm- 4.1

EG 14 cm - 5.5

EL 15 cm - 5.9
    Being big rocks Thanks SLE

Well congratulations on a successful procedure!! Would like to see those pics when you’re ready!! Now with the lengthening procedure, did they say whether or not that a penis extender would help with aiding and securing your length gain???

Comment

Congratulations Mr. Big! How is your healing process from the surgery?

Comment

I really wanna know too!!! It’s been about a month now and hopefully we get a detailed update on his progress!!!

Comment

Any updates?

It seems everyone does one update post and disappears.

Comment

Why do they take blood work?

Comment

Your right Blaq!! Once they get the procedure done it’s bye bye for some reason!! Probably been real busy in the bed lately!! I wanna see some update pics!!!

Comment

CDABB1CA-ED7C-45BA-BE8C-4BE97A998EB1.jpegHi there Mr, Big here I haven’t post anything because I forgot about this forum and also my password so I had to register again but I’ll update now my girlfriend lives out of the states so I see her about every 3 months she still doesn’t know I hade surgery but when I first let her have it after the recuperation was done she noticed I had more girth immediately while sucking my dick and asked me all amazed what happened I told her I’ve done manual exercises so we had sex and she loved it it’s the best feeling ever when she tells you to go slow because she can’t handle your girth and feel how your opening her she can’t have enough of my dick now i really recommend the surgery I had no problems at all I’m going to get round 2 PMMA aiming for 8 inch girth

Starting measurements

FG 12 cm - 4.7

FL 10.5 cm- 4.1

EG 14 cm - 5.5

EL 15 cm - 5.9

final measurements

FL 14 cm - 5 1/2

FG 15 cm - 5 14/16

EL 16 cm - 6 1/4

EG 16.5 cm- 6 1/2

Attached Files

Comment

Mr, Big That's awesome. Thanks for coming back onto the forum. I spoke with them a few months back and I'm just putting together some funds for both lengthening and the girth.

Comment

Comment

Those look like great results Mr. Big!! It must feel great hearing your girlfriend tell ya to take it slow!! You might split her open going for 8inches idk, but congrats on your new equipment man!!!

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                      X