When P.E. fails....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When P.E. fails....

Hello all! I've been following this site for a while now but this is the first time posting.

Right down to it, I've been doing P. Exercises for about 2 1/2 years now (Jelqing, stretching, pumping) and haven't seen any gains so far. As many forums as there are on the subject, no one seems to have really any input into the lack of gains. Which brings me to the surgery option. As it stands I'm about 6.25" x 5.5 NBPEL. I'm familiar with most of the procedures available, but am cautious about the lengthening surgery. I don't feel I have enough "buried" penis to make the surgery worth the procedure/cost. Maybe and extra 1/4 inch at most. I guess what I wondering is if there were any other members here who had run into the same problems as me with manual exercises and had resorted to surgery, and what the experience was like. Thanks!

S

Skinsjb the longer your penis the better result after lengthening. I feel at 6.25, you should gain an inch with surgery. I am about 6.75 and I was told the closer you are to 7in the longer your gains will be.
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Big Cuban Cigar so you gained an inch from lengthening surgery? Also did you do PE before your operations?

Comment

Skinsjb skin so gained an inch in girth from the pmma procedure. I had a device called the penomet, compared to the Bathmate, that I used to loosen the skin before my procedure. I'm going back in November for the lengthening.
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Skinsjb because you have a good length, you have a good amount of internal penis that could be released with consistent exercises. Cutting the ligament will aide in your PE.

Comment

Skinsjb does your penis shrink after PE?

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsjb View Post
              Hello all! I've been following this site for a while now but this is the first time posting.

Right down to it, I've been doing P. Exercises for about 2 1/2 years now (Jelqing, stretching, pumping) and haven't seen any gains so far. As many forums as there are on the subject, no one seems to have really any input into the lack of gains. Which brings me to the surgery option. As it stands I'm about 6.25" x 5.5 NBPEL. I'm familiar with most of the procedures available, but am cautious about the lengthening surgery.
              What did your jelqing routine consist of/reps/erection level/intensity level/dry or wet jelqing? Everyone knows pumping is temporary but you didn't see any pumped girth? Did you hand stretch or did you try a dedicated routine with a penis extender/stretcher? Did you have a consistent pe routine over the 2 1/2 years or was it sporadic at best? Most men I've talked with at least gained something from the techniques you mentioned if done properly.

Comment

Ronan ive tried a few different routines. I’ve tried the newbie routine (5 min stretch, 15 min jelqing at 50-80% erect level). Stretching with nightly bathmate routine. And now I’ve been doing 4 nights of 5 minute stretch in the bath, 15 minute jelqing, 5-10 pump) 1 day off. Nothing. Of course I get the temporary fluid build up after pumping, but that only lasts a couple hours.

@bigcuban yes my penis does tend to shrink a little after a jelqing session.

Comment

Skinsjb Yea, I think you should have gained something. Maybe you should make your stretches longer. Instead of a 5 minute stretch, do a 7 minute stretch, do 20 minutes of jelqing. I know you may not have time but they may be what it's going to take to see gains. Youve probably just topped out and need to increase time, pressure, or tension for each exercise.

Comment

Big Cuban Cigar i recently bought a leg harness and have been wearing it all day for about the last 2 weeks. Hopefully this will help with stretching and lengthening. But I agree , I don’t know why I haven’t seen any gains from jelqing or previous stretching. It’s frustrating

Comment

Skinsjb what's the name of it? Where did you buy it? I'm looking for an all day stretcher for after I get my lengthening procedure.

Comment

Big Cuban Cigar It’s called the Zen hanger. If you google it it should come up. It was about $45.

Comment

Skinsjb I think this may work! I checked it out. It's affordable too. Thanks Skins

Comment

Skinsjb continue doing you PE but like I said, increase you time and reps. After you are done, but your harness on and wear as long as you can. Don't try stretching intense stretching, just a light stretch so that your penis, doesnt turtle, and can heal in an elongated state.

Comment

Big Cuban Cigar of course bud! So you’ve done 2 PMMA procedures but haven’t done lengthening surgery yet? Just curious, what made you opt for the widening procedure before the lengthening procedure? Why lengthen now?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X