My past relationship motivated me to enlarge my dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My past relationship motivated me to enlarge my dick

I met Lucy while we were in college, we got into a romantic relationship. At first, I was resisting any sexual feelings cause of my dick size.

We got so much I'm love she seems not to be concerned with anything bad about me.
    Finally, she spent the night at my place we showered together and she demanded for sex.

Then I found out that she was a virgin. I broke the hymen.

Shit it took me over 5mins to force my way into her pussy.
    She kept on morning
    And for the first time in my life I felt like a hero, like a real man

The sex continued for months. And everyday the sensation keep depreciating.

She wasn't that exited about sex as before.
    One day we were having sex like before and I slipped off.
    Oh shit she screamed this shit is too small I need a bigger dick(saying it out of frustration) but now i know what has been in her mind.

As days go by, she keeps comparing me to my other friends like "seems Jack got a big dick I saw it while we were swimming last weekend"
    Every fucking day my esteem and confidence kept dying.

Well she started acting wired. I didn't need a prophet to tell me the game was over.

I started making research on how to grow my dick.

I lost a lot of cash to fake products. Wasted my time on techniques that doesn't change shit.
    Well one day I stumbled on an article talking much about an African Herb that was capable of enlarging the penis.

I sort for lot of information but didn't find much about it except for some paid ebooks which claims to explain everything about this herb.

I took the risk and purchased one
    Well I got lot of information about this herb, I got in contact with an African vendor and he shipped it to me.

I used as instructed, well I must say I was impressed, in less than 13 days my girth grew from 4.7 to about 5,6. I only added a few cm in length not much as the book promised.

I had to throw this herb away cause I got scared this might have some health challenges since I didn't get much information from medical professionals about this herb.

Well is over 11months and I haven't seen any effect yet.

I forgot to mention, last Christmas I met Lucy and I managed to push in for sex, well we did have sex and I could see the surprise in her face (she was like how, waw, hush)
    After the sex, I didn't bother calling her anymore.

Am still not satisfied with my length, am still exploring how to grow to at least 7.5inch length

I hooked up with the vendor, and he claims I didn't use properly.
    He said I was supposed to use a local dry Gin to ferment the herb but I used a voyka

Here is a link to this book in case you care, maybe someone might know the health effect of using this herb please do share if it's not safe to use

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X