Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair restoration secrets for more confidence & healthy prowess - Gregg-Giannillo biGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair restoration secrets for more confidence & healthy prowess - Gregg-Giannillo biGs

I thought this would be a good place to ask because I'm sure penis enlargement is predominantly a male sport! I'm getting up there and have a few areas of balding in the crown (hairline is back about 1/2 inch) and a small round patch (about 2 inches across) missing on the back of my scalp. I tried minoxidil with very limited success for the back of my hair and no change in the crown area.

Hair transplant surgery is expensive so I'm wondering if any of you guys had success with different hair re-growth products or any shampoos that help thicken your hair. Secrets of hair growth/restoration? Any tips like towel drying hair vs. a dryer for a thicker result? Also any advice for hair transplant clinics that may not be too expensive or ways to save money at clinics would be appreciated! My luck...I was born with a 8 inch pecker and 3rd rate hair. Handsome but super paranoid and apprehensive when approaching girls. What good is swinging big meat if your comfortable with the rest of you! Gregg Giannillo biGs

Gregg, I've tried several (well o.k. 2) minoxidil products with little success. I'm currently researching the nonsurgical NeoGraft procedure.

Watch this NeoGraft video and let me know what ya'll think!

Comment

Originally posted by miRPortal View Post
      Gregg, I've tried several (well o.k. 2) minoxidil products with little success. I'm currently researching the nonsurgical NeoGraft procedure.

Watch this NeoGraft video and let me know what ya'll think!
      Looks painful but the results look way better and more natural than the surgical strip method that leaves scars across the scalp. Do the hair follicles implanted with this non surgery grafting technique take as well as the surgery strip technique or do more hair follicles survive if implanted by surgery?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
      X