El Chapo had Penis Surgery in Tijuana just in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Chapo had Penis Surgery in Tijuana just in the News

Breaking News - El Chapo, Notorious Drug Kingpin, had Penis Enlargement Surgery in Tijuana.

Jan 16, 2016 12:25 pm - Jen Carlson from LAist.com just reported that El Chapo Guzman had male enhancement surgery in Tijuana just after meeting with Hollywood blockbuster actor and director, Sean Penn who was interviewing El Chapo for Rolling Stone magazine. El Chapo had escaped from a maximum security prison several months before by tunneling several miles under the prison to make his escape. It is speculated that El Chapo was located and apprehended by the Mexican authorities due to exposure from the Rolling Stone interview. Seems El Chapo was really into penis enlargement and sexual performance enhancers! When he was captured again the government found injectable testosterone, prescribed sexual performance medication.

There are only a couple male enhancement surgery clinics available in Tijuana that would appeal to the billionaire's - El Chapo Guzmon's taste. I'm sure Surgery Life Enhancement would never admit to providing El Chapo's penis surgery, but just saying, there are only a couple qualified penis enlargement surgeons and male enhancement doctors in Tijuana to provide such a penis surgery on El Chapo. El Chapo Had Penis Surgery Following Sean Penn Meeting: LAist

El Chapo Guzman Penis Surgery in TJ
    Originally posted by deepthroat View Post

Breaking News - El Chapo Guzman had Penis Enlargement Surgery in Tijuana.

There are only a couple male enhancement surgery clinics available in Tijuana that would appeal to the billionaire’s “El Chapo” Guzmon ‘s taste. I’m sure Surgery Life Enhancement would never admit to providing El Chapo’s penis surgery, but just saying, there are only a couple qualified penis enlargement surgeons and male enhancement doctors in Tijuana to provide such a penis surgery on El Chapo.
    Wow! I wouldn't want to be the doctor performing the kingpin of all the Mexican cartels dick surgery, that's for sure! Thanks for the article I've been interested in the El Chapo situation since his interview with Sean Penn and Rolling Stone magazine. The fact that El Chapo had balls big enough to tunnel out of a maximum security prison and have time to visit a surgery enhancement clinic on the run puts this man into the epic balls category!

Comment

El Chapo's Male Enhancement Surgery in Tijuana video
      Originally posted by #MrRobot View Post
      Wow! I wouldn't want to be the doctor performing the kingpin of all the Mexican cartels dick surgery, that's for sure! Thanks for the article I've been interested in the El Chapo situation since his interview with Sean Penn and Rolling Stone magazine. The fact that El Chapo had balls big enough to tunnel out of a maximum security prison and have time to visit a surgery enhancement clinic on the run puts this man into the epic balls category!
      This has gone viral, it's expected to air on TMZ this evening! This El Chapo penis surgery video was posted on youtube last night and has almost 70,000 views. This penis surgery thing really is getting popular. This is the second news release of a famous person getting male enhancement surgery in just a few weeks. Late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel admittedly had 2 penis surgeries to "fix a closed urethra." Why this was a public news story covered on E! Entertainment news is beyond me! Like this news leak that El Chapo had male enhancement surgery on the run from the federales, why and how on Earth did this become public? Is it just a PR stunt from a TJ male enhancement clinic with ties to the entertainment industry? Cough BBC... Cough Cough Univision... S.L.E.?

El Chapo Penis Surgery On the Run

Jimmy Kimmel admitted to a particularly private subject at South by Southwest in Austin, Texas. Jimmy Kimmel mentioned the penis surgeries during a panel that his, "the hole in his private part once closed up." Kimmel recalled what medical professionals advised him. They claimed, 'Your urethra's closing and requires an operation.' They did not correct the closed urethra the first time and the surgery had to be repeated. Jimmy Kimmel told E! News, "I'm a real pee hole," before adding, "It's a horrible process by the way... A horrible, horrible process." Not sure why famous men in the media and news like El Chapo and Kimmel would release such private information. Jimmy Kimmel came right out to E! News, and there's not enough information available yet about the origins of the El Chapo penis surgery source, or if El Chapo released the information personally.

Jimmy Kimmel's Two Penis Surgeries Made Public

Comment

Joaquin El Chapo's Huge Balls for Kate del Castillo

Originally posted by #MrRobot View Post
        El Chapo, or "shorty" is even infamous in my country, Norway! He probably needed a bigger dick to go along with his big cojones! At least he prioritized after escaping prison trying to bang actress Kate del Castillo, pitched his movie and had penis penis enlargement surgery in Tijuana! Maybe he wanted to get a bigger dick then go bang the beautiful Kate del Castillo?

Comment

I heard that Sean Penn fucked Chapo's girlfriend and was bragging about it to everyone and something about Penn is actually an undercover government agent and he got Chapo pinched because the interview was really a setup.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
          X