Where are all of the reviews?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all of the reviews?!

I was hoping to see some reviews from patients with varying types of surgery's performed.

An article came out in a highly pronounced news journal (just everyday news, not medical.. Like... Weekly..) And they stated that the penis enlargement surgeries dont work, are expensive and usually leave the patient's penis disfigured, unusable & not normal.

I didnt read it, but they referred to two types just in the Preview. They referred to surgeries like the tendon cut operation and injections.

I'm thinking if the implant or the tendon cut surgery. I'm 7 1/4". I'm a grower, not a shower. With the implant, you get to pick from 3 sizes. Large, XL & XXL. It will add 2-3" in length. I'm wanting to be a solid 9" with girth on the low end @ just 2", but if I could get the easily attainable 3" max, that would put me at 10"-10 1/4". Just have to make sure I can get the large girth from it too. If it looks better aestheticically to go with just the 2" @ 9" with more girth & look right, then I'll do that over a skinny 10".

I just want to kniw if I'll be disfigured or not. And if it will be noticeable or look natural.

Anyone have any reviews? Point me in the direction of actual real reviews, not paid for reviews with FAKE or 1%'er pictures, please?

Thanks

Originally posted by AboveAverageTexan View Post
    An article came out in a highly pronounced news journal (just everyday news, not medical.. Like... Weekly..) And they stated that the penis enlargement surgeries dont work, are expensive and usually leave the patient's penis disfigured, unusable & not normal.

I didnt read it, but they referred to two types just in the Preview. They referred to surgeries like the tendon cut operation and injections.
    Greetings AboveAverageTexan,

Is this the article you are referring to?
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...rk-study-finds

Or this one?
    https://gizmodo.com/penis-enlargemen...-fi-1834670270

Previously, the Guardian takes a softer approach to penis enlargement reporting—featuring two U.K. penile enhancement providers Androfill & Dr. Robert Veil from the London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery, in the article, "I wanted a truncheon in my pants': the rise of the penis extension." Unfortunately, the article is only limited to what these two clinics offer, such as, temporary dermal fillers and free fat transfer, also known as fft.

Guardian penis enlargement article with a positive spin.
    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...-in-pants-rise

Really no commentary necessary, except we guarantee neither author has ever stepped foot into any real penile enlargement procedures, or operations. The articles are, most likely, written to gather "men traffic" to their sites. So, essentially they have to come up with something penis enlargement surgery related; especially after the success of their sister site's 2016 GQ article, "Huge News! The Bionic Dick Is Here," on Dr. Elist and penis enlargement surgery. The GQ article probably exposed a whole new world (niche) to perspective authors at mega-sites such as the Guardian and Gizmodo.

Fun Fact: Over 22,000+ men search Google for penis enlargement surgery every month!

Originally posted by AboveAverageTexan View Post
    Anyone have any reviews? Point me in the direction of actual real reviews, not paid for reviews with FAKE or 1%'er pictures, please?
    If you have a chance to look around SLE, we don't even use stock photos; you know couple models, pretend doctor models, and models of fake patients. In fact, Surgery LIFE Enhancement is visually composed of real penis enlargement surgery images & video footage, real non-surgical PMMA patient transformation images & videos, and finally: our real staff & facilities, as you see on this website today are exactly what each patient will experience.

Have you viewed SLE patient's reviews over at our "Patient Reviews & Testimonials section?" Even the famous blokes' reviews on SLE are not paid advertisements, or endorsements & can be viewed here: surgerylifeenhancement.com/reviews

Surgery LIFE Enhancement · Phallocare Male Enhancement As Seen In 👉  BBC documentary, My Penis and Everyone Else's, featuring Phallocare (SLE) in 2007.        SLE As Seen In LG Hanger.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
    X