stealth Penis Enlargement on a Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stealth Penis Enlargement on a Date

I designed the Vac-EXS and the leg-strap pulley so that active men, such as myself, can incorporate penis enlargement in their busy lifestyles. Anyone that has trained their penis with vacuum based stretching devices, knows the force applied significantly increases penis size in the flaccid and erect state.

This stealth technology can be implemented while on a date at the club, or at a fancy restaurant that gets your girl's panties wet; men can now put their best penis forward. To be, or not to be? That is your question.

Truly Yours,
     Dan Salas

Have heard of it. Are they really stealth? Hard to imagine the structure.

Comment

Originally posted by Melo11 View Post
      Have heard of it. Are they really stealth? Hard to imagine the structure.
      This is a nice unit and very stealth. Not sure if it's still available to the public though, I'll have to check with the bossman. The vac exs hanger in the video is very similar to the LG hanger models. The "gear keeper" ankle pulley system does have a really great pull and you can probably put one together if you search around.
      Last edited by Ronan; 02-01-2018, 12:47 AM. Reason: updated "gear keeper" link

Comment

Dan Salas do you make and sell the VAC-EXS? Im looking for an all day extender.
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

I would like to get some more details on this. Thanks!

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
          X