Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Dan Salas still offer Phallocare penis weights programs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Dan Salas still offer Phallocare penis weights programs?

I had lengthening surgery in Illinois about 11 years ago when doctors were still using the older entry methods. The length surgery scar goes from side to side with a straight up and down scar running down the center, right above the penis. The surgeon did a fantastic job and I gained almost an inch, but there has always been a noticeably thicker band of tissue right above the base of my dick that is feelable to the touch and is not the best looking in my opinion. The scar has definitely faded over time but I think it's reached the best it can do on its own... Years ago...

I read online that post op scar tissue can be improved with Kenalog steroid shots. I think the injection treatments would be more beneficial with stretching to help flatten my scar above the base. I was looking into some referrals for local doctors in my area for the injection treatments and I came across Dan Sala's length training programs for men. Do you still offer penis weights like the ones in this magazine about Phallocare?

No f'ing way!
    Must be logged in to view images!
    1698373.0.jpg
    "They're the only two working out in this private Anaheim gym, and except for the fact that they're naked while performing forward and backward lunges with a 50-pound weight, there's nothing unusual about the scene. Except also, maybe, that the 50-pound weight isn't in their hands, but is attached by a condom-like vacuum cuff filled with white lotion to the shafts of their penises."

Wrong! That's a boat anchor... 15-20 pounds tops! You'd think the journalist would be more accurate. 30+ pounds is a huge difference when we're talking about hanging the weight off your dick!

Comment

The surgeon did a fantastic job as me . But my brother try was not a success. He still has 10cm. The doctor said it's not possible because of some penis structure issue. Now we both use some stuff to make progress and growth. Combination of physics, endurance training, and penis stretcher. It also helps with the scar right above the penis.

Comment

Originally posted by mikestoner View Post
        Combination of physics, endurance training, and penis stretcher. It also helps with the scar right above the penis.
        I know it's been a minute since you posted this, was just curious who did the length surge for you and your brother? Did you gain any erect length? From talks with SLE, I know they do the lig cut through an incision in the testicles skin, eliminating the "scar" right above the penis. To me this technique seems to make more sense than putting the cut scar right on the penis and adding another barrier to stretch through.

I checked out the phallogauge link you posted, the complete penis extender guide, not bad because they include what they call "pulling extenders" like the Phallosan. SLE calls these type of stretchers vacuum extenders (like the size doctor)... But if you can't help yourself (because they're cheap) and buy an extender that uses a noose (also in the guide), be careful because they cut off blood supply and may even shrink your dick after you take it off or while training due to lack of blood (the prime ingredient in growing a natural erection)...

I'm looking into this vac hanger I found online called uvipe penis hanger. The company is from Hong Kong and I'm considering ordering because they have international shipping and the Uvipe hanger looks top shelf. Guys, have any of you tried the Uvipe yet?

Penis hanger video of the Uvipe in action

Comment

Originally posted by Ronan View Post
          I know it's been a minute since you posted this, was just curious who did the length surge for you and your brother? Did you gain any erect length? From talks with SLE, I know they do the lig cut through an incision in the testicles skin, eliminating the "scar" right above the penis. To me this technique seems to make more sense than putting the cut scar right on the penis and adding another barrier to stretch through.

I checked out the phallogauge link you posted, the complete penis extender guide, not bad because they include what they call "pulling extenders" like the Phallosan. SLE calls these type of stretchers vacuum extenders (like the size doctor)... But if you can't help yourself (because they're cheap) and buy an extender that uses a noose (also in the guide), be careful because they cut off blood supply and may even shrink your dick after you take it off or while training due to lack of blood (the prime ingredient in growing a natural erection)...

I'm looking into this vac hanger I found online called uvipe penis hanger. The company is from Hong Kong and I'm considering ordering because they have international shipping and the Uvipe hanger looks top shelf. Guys, have any of you tried the Uvipe yet?

Penis hanger video of the Uvipe in action

We have checked out the U Vipe and there a couple of cautions you should be aware of. The first is that the product is a one size fits all, meaning if you don't fit into A,B, or C you are out of luck and you'll loose vacuum pressure. Second is that you get what you pay for. This is a super cheaply made Chinese, production line product. It may not last beyond your first use.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
          X