Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peeone
    replied
    Hi I've been doing PRP treatments on myself for the last 3 months and I've been searching the internet for techniques on how to activate prp and the best method is calcium chloride can someone help in where to buy calcium chlorate from

Leave a comment:

• Murse904
    replied
    Originally posted by Incautious View Post
    I had the p shot done 4 years ago. I did it primarly for peyronies. In my case it improved my curvature as well help regain lost size. A recent study by Kumar with over 1000 men who recieved monthly prp injections with pge1 for 5 months gained an average of 30mm(1.25 inch). The addition on pge1 appears to be the key to these remarkable results
    Monthly PRP injections would get very expensive unless you are doing them yourself. I had considered PRP and doing it myself. My wife and I are both in the medical field.

Leave a comment:

• Koinai1
    replied
    I have had prp with not much results. It was a big waste of $. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Incautious
    replied
    I had the p shot done 4 years ago. I did it primarly for peyronies. In my case it improved my curvature as well help regain lost size. A recent study by Kumar with over 1000 men who recieved monthly prp injections with pge1 for 5 months gained an average of 30mm(1.25 inch). The addition on pge1 appears to be the key to these remarkable results

Leave a comment:

• JJA2018
    replied
    hello , in response. after the treatments the skin did appear more youthful and yes healthier. all treatments were done same day in house. maybe total time was about an hour or so. After walking into the room I would sit down. the nurse would draw blood. I'd sit and wait for maybe 15 to 20 minutes and they would apply a topical numbing cream. about 15 minutes after numbing they would come back and do the injections. no real pain and I did use a bathmate pump for a while after to help.Only odd side effect was random wood. it really just felt like I was 16 again with fat rock hard erections at any given time. bad side was I felt they would dissipate fairly quickly and for the cost associated there are better more long lasting options. however using this alongside a treatment like the others recommended by SLE I can see it as being beneficial to the healing process. I hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• RoxannevBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by JJA2018 View Post
    Hi Guys, I've had PRP injections. I did a series of 3 spread out about every 6 to 8 weeks.
    JJA2018,

Thanks for sharing your prp injection experience. I have been trying to come up with some sort of consensus if prp is for enlargement or a rejuvenation tool. When your size went back to normal after the 3 treatments did you notice any other benefits besides temporary size increases? For instance, did your penis skin or glans appear healthier after the injections? Did you have the priapus shots with gainswave or were you instructed to pump along with the treatments? What did the doctor say to expect after the shots? Was the injections/treatment painful? How long did it take the doctor to prepare the platelet rich plasma? Was it a same day treatment after the prp was harvested? What were your costs for the prp shots? Did you have the official P-Shot® - Priapus Shot® or did the doctor have his own methods of prp extraction and injection?

Sorry for all the questions! Appreciate your time!

Leave a comment:

• JJA2018
    replied
    Hi Guys, I've had PRP injections. I did a series of 3 spread out about every 6 to 8 weeks. After the first round it looked and felt a little thicker for about the first 7 to 10 days but I did notice harder fuller erections for maybe 3 to 4 weeks. after round 2 about the same, it just seemed to dissipate closer to the 3rd week and the last round not much difference. it looks nice and plump for about a week erections were full but again by the 2nd week kinda back to normal size wise. I hope this helps let me know if you need anything else.

Leave a comment:

• SLE
    started a topic Whose had PRP?

Whose had PRP?

SLE would like to hear your experiences with the P-Shot! It is our position that platelet-rich plasma does not stimulate penile growth factors to add size. However, the PRP shot does show promising correlations between improved healing after other surgical and non-surgical penile enlargement procedures. Rejuvenating properties of penile skin tone and color have also been observed. Whose has PRP? Any penile benefits observed? Did your erection quality improve?
Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X