PRP/PRFM for treating Peyronies - Canada, Toronto bfschs area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRP/PRFM for treating Peyronies - Canada, Toronto bfschs area

Hows it goin, eh? I see a few guys on here from from Canada and was wonderin if you guys knew a good physician that treats Peyronies (PD) with prp shots close to Toronto? I'd be willing to travel a ways if they offer the p shot in combination with pge1 shots. Also looking for any helpful (PD) information. There's a lot of new studies are coming out with some exciting information about prp and PRFM (platelet rich fibrin matrix) injections. Like this one about PRP and PRFM for Peyronies basically says that platelet rich plasma and platelet rich fibrin matrix are both safe with about a 4% minor complication rate related to the shots like bruising and mild pain. The studies tests concluded PRFM treatments safe and feasible for the treatment of urologic disease. "Our initial experience suggests that PRFM injections for ED, PD are feasible and safe." bfschs - Physician Referral for erectile dysfunction treatment previous to penis enlargement surgery.

You can get the just of it from ResearchGate version or see the snippet below...

Safety and feasibility of platelet rich fibrin matrix injections for treatment of common urologic conditions.

Thx Michael

Hi MJ I'm not from Canada but I've been looking for PD treatment info too. How much of a bend are you dealing with, does the plaques shorten your penis too? My dick appears shorter because where my dick bends and I'm trying to figure out a way to straighten it some. Been doing some stretches and erect bends with my hands for a few weeks and things are looking up some.

I've heard good things about PABA recently and I might try it with a pumping routine to see if that can stretch the bend more efficient. Most places I've talked to recommend pumping and injections to soften the plaques and there's definitely studies out there with pumps and pro injection therapies for PD but definitely no fix all.

Comment

I wish mine had an upward curve to hit the GSpot so maybe curvature isn't all that bad. If your dick curves down just flip her over

Comment

Originally posted by GreGG-Giannillo bigGs View Post
        I wish mine had an upward curve to hit the GSpot so maybe curvature isn't all that bad. If your dick curves down just flip her over
        My penis curvature isn't all that bad but a little ahead of where my curve starts there's a pretty severe bend down (about a 60 degree bend) causes discomfort during sex for me and my partner. Saw your post about length vs girth and I think if I can fix my bend or at least improve it my dick might look a lot longer! Want more girth too for sure but I'd like to improve the bend considerably more before I get the pmma injections.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
        X