No announcement yet.

Finally Scheduled for Surgery! March 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhat concerning that we haven't heard about your procedure when you were so determined to share your experience. Please update us so that those of us who are considering the procedure can make a more calculated decision based on the experiences of others.

Comment

Truthfully I'm still waiting for things to heal properly before I share my experience with everyone.

Comment

Understood.....please post your results once you're healed. I'm considering the same procedure but wonder if the 80cc's will actually give me the 2 inch girth increase I'm seeking. I may just do two rounds of 60cc's if your gains aren't somewhere in that vicinity.

Comment

DRNights you said you wanted 2 inches in added girth. If you don't mind me asking, what are your current measurements, length and girth?
          I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Patiently waiting for update.

Comment

Fit guy, either way, we want to hear how you are doing. Itís ok to share whatever is going on with you. There are a lot of us pulling for you brother

Comment

Are you waiting to be photo worthy? How about a little summary of your experience or your current situation?

Comment

I think fg left the building! He probably lost interest in this pe board after he got what he was looking for... Many have come in like a lion and left like a lamb never to be heard from again on anonymous pe forums anyway. I wouldn't expect too much!

Comment

© 2019 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                    X