Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Scheduled for Surgery! March 2018

Hi SLE Followers,

Just wanted to start a feed to let you know that after YEARS of following Dan through social media, the BBC documentary and being in contact back and forth, I am finally scheduled for surgery.

I will be doing the following procedures:

March 14, 2018 --> Penis Lengthening Procedure
    March 15, 2018 --> Max Ultra 80 CC PMMA & Glans Enhancement

Current/Before: 4.75" erect girth / 5.5" erect length
    (I'm not gonna bother with flaccid measurements as flaccid measurements are NEVER impressive)

A bit of my back story: I am 30 years old, in good health, I live in Las Vegas, NV and am a Real Estate Broker. I have been following Dan and PE since the documentary came out back in the first half of the 2000's. I am excited to finally be undergoing the procedure.

My experience so far has been positive. I have spoken with Dan through email and video communication for a while and he was always thorough and got back to me quickly. Once I was finally ready to schedule, Brandon called me within minutes to go over the procedures once again and book my procedures.

I am not gonna lie - I am a little nervous but excited at the same time to finally get this done. I know most guys considering the PMMA or lengthening procedures or both generally have 3 concerns:
    1) Is the procedure safe and will I really get the results I want/deserve
    2) Cost - it's not cheap.
    3) Are Dan, his team and the doctors and medical facilities legit?

1)In regards to safety and results - I've seen enough results from other satisfied patients to realize that although ANY surgery carries its risks, the rewards far outperform my personal reservation.
    2)In regards to Dan and his staff - they have been on it and always respond via email, text and phone calls very quickly.
    3)The doctors have been vetted and have incredible experience and have performed thousands of procedures throughout the years - We are LUCKY and FORTUNATE that they have truly re-mastered and made the procedures better and better throughout the years. PMMA was not an option until recently - before, you could only do grafts. Lengthening has also been revolutionized in the sense that they make an incision in the scrotal sack rather than at the pelvic region allowing for more discretion, better results and a more aesthetically pleasing look.
    4)In regards to price - although I am fortunate enough to be able to cover the cost, it does not come without sacrifice and without saving every disposable penny I've had.

FEAR is what really controlled me for the longest time, but this year in 2018, I've decided to rid myself of any and all fears I've had and just go for the things that I want - after all, this is the only life we get to live. I might as well be happy and have a giant cock to match my body and personality. (lol) Living in this world of insecurity, rejection, and overall negative light when it comes to dating and relationships sucks. If women can do things to enhance their bodies to make themselves feel better and/or become more attractive and desirable by the opposite sex, Men too, should enhance their bodies to cure themselves of insecurities and deliver themselves to the world how they truly see themselves. I know I am going to extreme measures with having the lengthening and the MAX 80 CC PMMA done, but I figured - go big, or go home. Pun totally intended. Lol.

Here is my commitment to everyone who has been on the fence about having one or both procedures done:

1) I will Post before photos before the surgeries AND after photos immediately after the surgeries.
    2) I will post after photos of my results once a month for a year from my surgery date and once a quarter during the second and third years.

You always see the before and the immediate results after, but no one ever posts results AFTER ... 1 year, 2 years etc. So, I will help out and do my part to help for guys out their with their decision making process.

I invite any questions, comments, feedback. I'm putting myself out there as the ultimate patient advocate. Let me know if you need anything at all. I'm going to ask Dan to film the procedures as social proof so we can post it on here as well.

Excited for surgery day!

Have a great day everyone!

JC, Las Vegas
    Last edited by THEFITTGUY1987; 02-12-2018, 01:07 PM.

Originally posted by THEFITTGUY1987 View Post
    Hi SLE Followers,

Just wanted to start a feed to let you know that after YEARS of following Dan through social media, the BBC documentary and being in contact back and forth, I am finally scheduled for surgery.
    Amazing, that's impressive that you've looked into the enlargement procedures for that long, that's what I call thorough dedication! The BBC documentary was over a decade ago - what an incredible journey its been since then - they've come a long way and, now, it is without a doubt the best time to get enlarged!

Thank you for taking the time to share your pe experience! Great first post!

JJ

Comment

Current/Before: 4.75" erect girth / 5.5" erect length(I'm not gonna bother with flaccid measurements as flaccid measurements are NEVER impressive)
      Very close to my starting stats. Looking at my options... Have you gained from/or tried any natural penis enlargement routines? I was considering hanging for a few months to see if I could pull out some inner pene before the surgical step. Thank you, looking forward to your updates!
      Interested in male enhancement ever since I discovered what an increase in penis size can do for my self-esteem! Not sure if going the penis enlargement surgery route, or the PMMA non-surgical girth routine followed by phalloplasty lengthening.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank You Keanu Reeves View Post
        Very close to my starting stats. Looking at my options... Have you gained from/or tried any natural penis enlargement routines? I was considering hanging for a few months to see if I could pull out some inner pene before the surgical step. Thank you, looking forward to your updates!

Honestly, I've kinda tried it all but it's time consuming and I get bored way too easily. I was doing the bathmate for a while but I over did it and got some discoloration and minimal results because I stopped as soon as I started seeing the color of my junk was looking "off" from the nice pink color I had before. Which is why I'm finally going through with the procedures. I'm a month out from having surgery. "Patiently" waiting for the day to come already.

Oh, and I had to stop the bathmate because every time I pumped, I'm so sensitive to the pressure that I ejaculate within seconds of having it on... :: pathetic::: lol ... or maybe it's because I was applying too much pressure too quickly. lol

Comment

Can't wait to see results. I'm looking for a place to do it at the moment. Thanks.

Comment

Hi THEFITTGUY1987
            Thanks so much for this. Im really really looking forward to your progress story.

Can you please post before of both flaccid and erect, and then after flaccid and erect? and if you can, can you please also post some pictures of the office when you get there. Im also nervous about them being legit and i want to see some pictures of the facility. Im really on the fence on how legit and effective these doctors are at giving you the best result.

Thanks again

Comment

So what was the cost involved? I'm almost the exact size and want to do the exact same procedure as you so I'm very curious

Comment

Originally posted by H3o View Post
                So what was the cost involved? I'm almost the exact size and want to do the exact same procedure as you so I'm very curious

Pricing highly depends on the results you want.

Comment

Originally posted by curiousgeorge View Post
                  Hi THEFITTGUY1987
                  Thanks so much for this. Im really really looking forward to your progress story.

Can you please post before of both flaccid and erect, and then after flaccid and erect? and if you can, can you please also post some pictures of the office when you get there. Im also nervous about them being legit and i want to see some pictures of the facility. Im really on the fence on how legit and effective these doctors are at giving you the best result.

Thanks again
                  I will post photos once I have the procedure and I heal 2 weeks or so.

Comment

Will definitely be following!!

Comment

Lengthening surgery is TOMORROW!! I fly in to San Diego tomorrow morning at 8am. Nervous but EXCITED!!! Will keep everyone posted.

Comment

Lengthening surgery is TOMORROW!! I fly in to San Diego tomorrow morning at 8am. Nervous but EXCITED!!! Will keep everyone posted.
                        Man I'd be nervous too surgery is a big step! Any pre-op instructions/advice you could share with the group?

Comment

It's premature to give any pre-op instructions/advice... after surgery I will share my experience. :-)

Comment

How did everything go? I hope it all went well for you. I am basing a large part of my decision on whether or not to do this on your experience.

No pressure! Lol!

Comment

Hey Thefitguy1987, any updates? Iím sure everyone is wondering how your procedures went?

Comment

© 2018 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X