svensk Tage hi sle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• svensk Tage hi sle

My name is Tage and I live in Sweden, I have been searching a lot on internet to find a good doctor to do my surgery. I have tryed all kind of strechers but it doeasn´t work, I found your website on internet and you seem to be serious. The thing is that you read all kind of stories, surgerys that gone wrong and it is not easy to decide. I don´t want to be destroyed and not be able to function normal. I have also read about another kind of surgery (put in silicone grafts in penis) but I don´t know. Here in sweden they put in fat, but I have heard that it´s not good and safe?

If I decide to do my surgery at sle will you help me out what hotel to chosse an so on, I live in sweden?

Would be thankful for some more help and info, Best regards, Tage

Welcome to SLE Tage! This forum is for discussing PMMA injections (non-surgical). Is the PMMA method what you're interested in learning more about or did you wish to discuss the surgical enlargement options such as phalloplasty lengthening and graft widening?

Keep in mind, the PMMA injections technique does not carry all the risks that may be associated with surgical penis enlargement and men are able to gain permanent erect girth and flaccid length from a single PMMA treatment or a series of rounds (men can keep adding girth beyond the original augmentation). In my personal experience and witness to hundreds of PMMA procedures, SLE's non-surgical options for permanent erect girth is very safe and has an extremely high patient satisfaction rate.

Traveling to Tijuana from outside the United States

SLE recommends that men flying in from other countries abroad plan their final destination flight directly to Tijuana International Airport (General Abelardo L. Rodríguez International Airport). If you prefer flying to San Diego USA (although only 20 minutes from our clinic) you will have to deal with the extra border customs when crossing to Tijuana. SLE does offer transportation services from either airport you choose. For your stay in TJ, we highly recommend men stay at either the Grand Hotel or the Lucerna Hotel.

Later, JJ

Comment

Thanks JJ. I am interested for PMMA. Which hotel do most men prefer the grand or lucerna?

Comment

Tage most have stayed in the Grand Hotel. That's were I stayed for my procedure. Have you had your procedure yet?
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
        X