Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Cuban Cigar
    replied
    SLE will be able to tell you exactly how many cc's you need based off of the length of your penis.

Leave a comment:

• R24555
    replied
    I had the same question for my first round. Typically if you tell them your size, they can pretty accurately tell you how many cc's you're going to take. Remember, they do this for numerous men each week, so they have good experience on knowing how much product will be used based on a person's size. For my first round, I considered myself pretty below average in both length and girth, and I was able to take 50+ cc's. I imagine if you're anything even close to average, 60 cc's will be just right. If for some reason they are way off on their estimate, I'm sure they would be willing to work with you. I have found the individuals at SLE to be incredibly reasonable and understanding in every aspect of the procedure.

Leave a comment:

• odouble
    started a topic leftover/extra Ccs needed??

leftover/extra Ccs needed??

Hi! Close to getting it done.

Question: What if you pick like the 60cc option and you can’t get past 45cc filler...do they reimburse you the dinference in the cost between the two options? Conversely, what if you get the 45cc option and it turns out you don’t gain much and want to get the next level up at 60cc. Can you just pay the difference?
Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X