No announcement yet.

Post pmma girth surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am shocked with what happened. I am 5 yrs out with bellafill. I had some removed by Dr Gelman. Not a fun journey. I have you in my prayers.

Comment

I went in for the same procedure just 4 days before Twolves and luckily for me I had no problems other than aesthetically. It's not as pleasant as I had hoped circumference wise. But I did also have a couple nodules of hyaluronic acid left on the right side and was told that's probably why more pmma migrated to the right so it could be my fault for that. I cant imagine the nightmare Twolves is going through! That's terrifying as a man to have that area under attack. Post surgery I was given 3 medications, one was an antibiotic, one was to help recover from bruising and trauma and thirdly was a pain relief. Did Twolves not have the same aftercare? Because there was mention of aftercare" being vague".

Comment

I think Twolves saying is after he found out something is not right after procedure there is No one immediately available to assist his situation .. some doctor I have been consulted they request Patients take photos and send them back to the clinic every day to confirm that everything is right .. Even though I've been through it 5 times no problem at all but I still think they should be able to do better ...Dr Colorado is great he comes to me ask me what I want and give me some opinion before procedure . he is get paid by SLE he just do his job ..

Comment

Any update on twolves?

Comment

He released from the hospital and he was very depressed and upset from what has all transpired over the past month. His family is asking me not to talk to speak to anyone regarding what's going on.

One message to anyone out there looking to do the procedure, talk to everyone that had bad results first and weigh the real pros and cons before doing it and if you're going to do it 3-4cc pmma per inch of length on each procedure to avoid disasters like this. I would personally do it at a place that keeps you awake so you can see what they are actually putting in your body and how much. This will be my last message on this thread. I wish everyone the best.

Comment

I have been through surgery like this too. Please have him reach out if he needs advice or someone to talk to

Comment

I didn't think I would be sharing this on here but I really don't want to see anyone throw away their life over trying to do a risky procedure to make their dick larger. Twolves was so depressed by how messed up his penis looked and the sensation loss he took his own life last week...

Comment

I was praying for him alot! This is not funny. No way!

Comment

If this is seriously the case and he is now gone, then wouldn't his family have taken this very personally and wrote reviews about this on Google to warn others about the dangers? I still see almost a 5 star review for SLE on Google and there is nothing about serious implications or anything to warn others.

Comment

Sorry if I came off sounding in anyway insensitive , I am just in complete and utter shock! I'm sure his family is still grieving and hasnt had the energy or time to pursue anything else at the moment but for the sake and safety of others I hope they put it out there that this tragedy happened.

Comment

This is heartbreaking. My condolences to his family. His story helped me, if he had not shared his experience I would have gone through with my surgery and could have been in the same situation. I’m saddened by the loss and wish there was something I could have done to help twolves.

Comment

R.I.P Twolves!!! I cant believe he just posted a month ago and now he is forever gone because of this journey we all desperately seeked out!

Comment

OMG... too sad to heard that

Comment

After hearing this story I have a concern. During my conversation with SLE the deposit portion seems a little unorthodox compared to the states. What was your experience with the initial deposit and what form of payment did you use to do the transaction? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Comment

I do reg just to say this story such full of disasters so it really looks like a bad joke.
                                Pal, if you are angry about few post-op lumps on a dick - no needs to get loco from a drama queen to conspiracy dealer.
                                Anyway, fat ugly dick much better than fag-sized penile.
                                Stay positive

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X