Post pmma girth surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pmma girth surgery

April 18th I got 80CC PMMA done by SLE the nursing staff, doctors, and Dan Salas were all very friendly and welcoming. These pictures are 4 days post surgery still wrapping up daily, I have no pain or discomfort. My before starting measurements were 9.5in bone pressed in length and 5.5in erect in Girth. The goal was to balance my Length to Girth ratio to make it more aesthetic. I can already tell just by the extra weight of the filler that my new flaccid Length with be drastically improved since it will hang lower, currently at about 7.75

Great results bro! I'm happy for ya. I went on April 14th and must say I am very happy I went with SLE.

Comment

Great results bro....

Comment

As soon as I took my wrapping off at the 2 week mark as I was advised to do everything went downhill real quick. I have filler Clumped up at the circumcision line that hurts and looks horrible and then more clumped up at the base with a gap in the middle. Ive been trying to use a hot towel and a rolling pin to spread the filler out with zero success. If anyone has any advise on here I would greatly appreciate it. I'm thinking I may need to find a doctor to remove this before it gets worse.

Comment

any pictures ?

Comment

Twolves91 I got mine done in July 2021. The way to even out the lumps is put the Wrap on a little tight to even it all out. Even to this day when I have sex 6 times a day the filler does move a bit. Nothing to worry about though, wrapping it will consistently even things out.

Comment

Is it supposed to be very painful when you're trying to move the filler around because I literally have to bite down on a towel just to touch the area by my base and by my head that's all clumped up, my whole penis is so dark I'm not sure if it's bruising or what but it did not look like this before. At this point I'm beyond freaked out and need to figure out the best thing I can do without permanently damaging myself. If the filler needs to be removed at this point so be it I'm not going to live with a messed up penis.

Comment

looks like your penis still swallowing a lot . my experience it takes 3 month to completely healed I have to warp and unwrap and massage it every few hour just make sure it look even for 7-14 days .. I will suggest you sent those pictures to SEL see what they tell you ..

Comment

I was redirected by Dan to email some fire fighter/ self proclaimed PMMA expert that has had the procedure done multiple times. Nothing against the guy he was trying his best to help me but now this got me really thinking about everything from my surgery to my aftercare nothing about SLE is Normal. Going down there having to bring $3,500 strictly in Cash, Nurses asking me if I paid for everything, the only time I seen Dr. Colorado was for about 5 minutes before they put me under for my surgery and briefly after. The After care instructions are very vague. There is no SLE office you can go to, there is no phone number you can call and talk with a receptionist at some sort of business front. I've never seen any normal medical surgery center operate like this. With Emergency aftercare concerns most reputable places would have you in direct contact with the doctor. This is just my opinion from my experience something isn't right in my eyes.

Comment

you most freaked out face such a situation , I totally agree with you ( No After care instructions ) .. I did a lot search read many doctor's article and videos before go for procedure .. they only offer phone number to contact them . however for my experience 5 time procedure included 2 time gain size 1 time removed lump 1 correction and final touch up .. and now I have a most perfect pains ever from 4.5 to 7.5 inch erection .. if you can PM me your email I will send you a link for some doctor's instruction videos hope help a little ...

Comment

make a typo it's 4.25 to 7.50 inch gained erection ..

Comment

Thanks for the video, yea my PMMA is not moving it seems to be solidified at this point to even try and massage the area the pain is about a 8/10 where I have to bite down on a towel in order to try and get through the pain. I've reached out to a few of the most well known phalloplasty Doctors in the U.S. Dr. Jason Emer being one of them. Based off of what these doctors had to say they would never give someone more than 30CC or product at a time because of the risks involved. You are safer doing 2-3 smaller procedures to avoid complications. The cost is Higher but you're ultimately talking about your most sensitive prized possesion here. If my problem can't be fixed they said they would be able to remove the product but I could have possible nerve damage from scar tissue and lose some sensation. I will post again if and when I hear from Dr. Colorado on what to do but it's looking and feeling pretty grim at this point.

Comment

YES you are right I have read the article about that not to take more than 30 CC per treatment in order to keep good shape .. Wait doctor respond and see what's next step . wish you get a good slution to make it better Pro ..

Comment

Hay Twolves. Sorry about your results, I’m basically in the same situation as you, I had PMMA done last October. PM me I’d like to talk personally with you, I’ve also been talking to Dr. Gary Alter about fixing my PMMA.

Comment

Hey BryanL sorry to hear about that hope you guys find a good solution to fix PMMA ..

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X