Correction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correction

Getting a touch up with Dan and his team this week. I look forward to seeing SLE and uploading my updates along the way! Please see before and after last treatment

Good Morning Thatguy! I paid my downpayment and am really excited to go to SLE sometime hopefully in the new year. I am going for the ultra 80 girth enhancement and regularly check the SLE pmma girth forum for updates, so thanks for your continuous postings. You have had great results this far and cant wait to see your touch up results. How many cc's in total have you done and are going for?

Comment

Whats up my brutha, welcome to the team. When I got my first treatment of like 67cc, it was like a dream for the first week. Your perception of yourself literally transform along with the procedure

I had actually gone in a month ago but Dr.C decided to complete the procedure 30 days later which is okay because they always keep their word and won't double charge me : )

I am letting the Doc choose for my glands but I am just going for 50-60 for shaft. This is going to be a monster
      Attached Files

Comment

Great results man! wanted to get the package for lengthening and girth but I cant be buying roundtrip tickets. Hopefully he keeps his word man. Post your results and keep us updated

when do you go in??

Comment

Bamahusband, I appreciate it. I go in this Thursday, if you ever decide on going and want some advice or have a question feel free to inbox me.

Comment

Damn bro! I agree with Bahama. Your results are . Makes me even more excited to get my ass to SLE. My problem is I am up in Canada and wont be able to make trips out for touch up's, so hopefully going with the 80 cc will satisfy my appetite. My only concern is getting an infection because I am only planning on going down for 24 hours and in Canada our medical sucks so if I end up with any infection it will be bad.

Comment

My wife thinks I'm crazy and says I'm wasting our money but since I was 18 ,so for 20 years now I have had an obsession with wanting to enhance my dick and it hasnt gone away. Life is too short and I wish I would have got it done already.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
                Whats up my brutha, welcome to the team. When I got my first treatment of like 67cc, it was like a dream for the first week. Your perception of yourself literally transform along with the procedure

I had actually gone in a month ago but Dr.C decided to complete the procedure 30 days later which is okay because they always keep their word and won't double charge me : )

I am letting the Doc choose for my glands but I am just going for 50-60 for shaft. This is going to be a monster

How thic is it?

Comment

You’re going to love getting bigger. There’s something about it that’s truly addicting. The weight of your cock hanging after these procedures is so amazing. You’ll feel unstoppable. Get big dude!

Comment

Cant wait!

Comment

Hey Thatguy! Where is your update bro?

Comment

Yo, Thatguy! Can u please let us know what's up? We never received the update to where your at now after latest procedure. It's like you've dropped off the face of the earth.

Comment

Thatguy how would you say your sensitivity and feel are with your new size? I have heard that sometimes when you get so much new girth with filler that the penis can start to feel almost fake or not natural. It looks great by the way.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                          X