Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earl
    replied
    Thanks for the post! I've talked with a couple of patients that used hgh with their PMMA rounds and they claimed better growth than when they just tried naturally. Which hgh types and brands are you trying?

Leave a comment:

• VegaCrixis
    started a topic Gearing up for Round 2

Gearing up for Round 2

Here is my story. I always had an average cock. 6.1" EL and 4.75" EG. This would be sometimes smaller or bigger depending on many factors because I did supplement for size before and pumped even. I wanted a bigger cock after many failed relationships. So I made the decision to go for round 1. After I got it, I was excited and touched it. I gently masturbated and that is a no no after procedure. I fucked it up. So I have about 5.1" girth around the top before the glans and got the turkey neck. I am going to schedule round 2 soon and have a plan for round three this year also. I have concerns about how thick I want it to be because I like Asian women. The newer product SLE uses should average a 1" gain for max fill or something like that. I will assess where I am after round 2 and determine if I go for another max fill or just touch up. I also know that the added weight will stretch your cock to be longer over time which is an added benefit. This works better if you got the lengthening surgery which I did not. Its too late for me to do that though since I already have PMMA.

I am currently on TRT which is Testosterone but added some other compounds to the mix for optimal health. The reason I am placing it here is that certain performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) increase collagen synthesis and utilization while others can deter from the healing. I have a list of which ones do the best. Not sure if this forum would allow that type of discussion though.

From http://www.adarq.org/nutrition-suppl...e-mcdonald/90/

"Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% -- less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca.

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing."

Also HRT includes human growth hormone for older men because HGH is decreased as we age. HGH also increases cellular growth and is synergistic with testosterone in the right amount and the compounds above.

From http://www.adarq.org/nutrition-suppl...e-mcdonald/90/

"GH is probably the most remarkable drug at increasing collagen synthesis. It increases collagen syn in a dose dependent manner -- the more you use, the more you will increase collagen syn. It has also demonstrated this ability in short and long term studies. From what I've read, hGH at 6 iu/day increased the collagen deposition rate by around 250% in damaged collagen structures. This result indicates that the increased biomechanical strength of wounds to collagen structures treated with biosynthetic human growth hormone was produced by an increased deposition of collagen in the collagen structures. Eq, primo, anavar, and deca are all good -- they increase several biomakers of collagen syn -- ie, type III, II, I, procollagen markers. GH just seems to do so most dramatically."

Yes I have been mildly chemically enhanced in the past as I played football and wanted size while in the Marines. The protocol that I decide to do will be posted in this thread including all other posts related to the PMMA.

Current Situation: 6.1" EL 4.8"-5.1" EG depending where on my shaft you measure
    Final Goal: 6.5" EL under 7" EG (so anything under 7" but at least 6.5")
Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X