Anyone get 80cc's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get 80cc's?

I'm thinking about getting the procedure done. I want to get 80cc's of PMMA.

Has anyone has this done? What does your penis feel like after? What kind of gains did you get?

Im thinking of doing the same thing. I’ve been back a forth with 60 cc’s to 80 cc’s. I think it depends on you length tbh

Comment

I read from a number of members here on sle that it’s more about how stretchy your penile skin is. They all say that the feeling of the penis is still ALL NATURAL!!!

Comment

Joe, when do you think you'll do it?

I just can't find anyone who has done it and talk to them. I'm still strongly considering it.

Comment

March 2019 is when I plan to go to TJ. I have a journey on realself if you'd like to follow and keep updates I post pictures of my jelqing,pumping and stretching.

Comment

I hope you do keep us updated with the pics joe because I too am strongly considering this procedure!! All the other fellas have been disappearing on us! Will you be doing the PMMA injection only or will you be adding on the lengthening procedure or the hyaluronic acid for the penis head enlargement???

Comment

Undecided on the lengthening as of now. Definitely doing PMMA. I’m between 18.5 and 19 cm in length. As for HA I’ve researched some pretty competitive prices here in the states that do it and they look good also. So I’m on the fence about HA right now.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
              X