Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRNights
    replied
    Good luck brother! Be sure to get some good before pics to show the results! All I need is some confirmation as to how much growth people are getting from the different cc packages and I'll be scheduling my trip!

Leave a comment:

• Thank You Keanu Reeves
    replied
    Monday Night Raw Good luck Cappy!

Leave a comment:

• Big Cuban Cigar
    replied
    I'm excited for you man! Keep us posted on your results.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Dick Willy
    started a topic Getting PMMA on Monday

Getting PMMA on Monday

Hey everybody, im a little shy about posting this but i think it can help everyone. I'm scheduled for PMMA this Monday. I intend to keep a kind of journal here for you all. let you know the ups and downs of what I go through, how my results are.
    Traveling into San Diego Monday morning, scheduled for the afternoon with Dr. Alvarez. I've gotten to talk to JJ and Dan Salas so far, gonna meet Dan at the clinic. So far these guys have been very helpful.
    Going for 60ccs of PMMA. I think this will be a good, impressive boost to my girth.

Uh, little about me, im 40 years old, white guy, average in size. probably 5 3/4 erect length with 5 1/4 in girth. I've had lengthening surgery before but never did the neccessary wieght training after the surgery to get the gain. After i heal up i do intend to weight train again as J.J. has recommended equipment, the LG hangar, that should be much more comfortable then the type I tried to use after my previous lengthening.

Anyway, if you are all interested I will keep posting and add photos as I heal up.
    I've been thinking about this so long, i regret putting off as long as i did but i'm finally going for it.
    wish me luck.
    Captain Dick Willy
Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X