Before and After MAX PMMA - Rounds 1 and 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and After MAX PMMA - Rounds 1 and 2

The patient's before and after with Surgery LIFE Enhancement MAX girth enhancement with our exclusive, male enhancement formulated PMMA.

The patient maintained a natural and aesthetic penis enlargement result after two MAX PMMA procedures, gaining proportionate girth from below the glans to the base of the penis. The PMMA girth procedures were performed a few months apart to achieve optimal aesthetic girth results. After round two, the patient gained .6 inches of erect mid-shaft girth. Resulting in a mid-shaft erect girth of 6.4 inches.

Must be logged in to view pictures!
    before-and-after-pmma-girth-enhancement-photo.jpg

Surgery LIFE Enhancement · Phallocare Male Enhancement As Seen In 👉  BBC documentary, My Penis and Everyone Else's, featuring Phallocare (SLE) in 2007.        SLE As Seen In LG Hanger.

Wow, that's probably the best post procedure pic I've seen...very symetrical post procedure. Hoping for a .75" overall gain post procedure myself. 6.4" would be a bit much for me....and definitely fr the wife! LOL

Comment

PMMA after 1 round

Is .55 inches a pretty good estimate to girth increase with PMMA after 1 round? I ask because I read elsewhere that you can expect .75-1.25 inches

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
        Is .55 inches a pretty good estimate to girth increase with PMMA after 1 round?
        I think guys that are longer, like 7 plus inches are above average in length. Maybe above average penis length has to have more pmma to cover the extra percentage than a 5 inch penis? .55 and .6 = 1.15 inch gain and it looks really natural, I'm surprised how vascular that penis is after two rounds of PMMA. He looks above 7 in length.

Comment

I'm 7" bp on the nose. I'd guess he's 7.5" nbp. My procedure is in 6 days. They certainly have my permission to post my before and after pics. I would like to have seen his before pic to compare,as I'm 5.25" girth as well going
          in.

Comment

I think his post 1st procedure pic looks better than the 2nd pic....more natural and symmetrical.

Comment

Any particular reason why you getting pmma from one point near the base instead of front the side or back?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
              X