Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis Enlargement Surgery Future with Stem Cells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Enlargement Surgery Future with Stem Cells?

I've been patiently waiting for the perfect procedure and although penis enlargement surgery has come a long way since the 80's, I find myself bewildered at the crazy options still available today. We are almost into 2020, no flying cars, and no evolved penises being dragged on the floor as we walk. You would think there would be an enlargement pill by now that could transform any man's penis into his dream dick, but I digress...

Stem cell therapy for penis enlargement growth is looking up, but most of the information from leading stem cell banks regarding cosmetic surgery for penis enlargement involves free fat transfer collected by liposuction and we all know therein lies a danger after the reported death occurring from a free fat transfer dick surgery in Sweden. Current surgical methods available for girth are DFG or donor grafting (very invasive), free fat transfer (also invasive - may heal lumpy and disproportionate depending on the surgeon's harvesting methods and quality of fat), silicone implants (poor reviews - not sure if it's a rejection or an infection issue). Current non-surgical injection methods for girth are less invasive compared to any surgical enlargement technique. Injections for (permanent) girth include pmma (polymethyl methacrylate), cymetra micronized alloderm, and nonpermanent girth injections with hyaluronic acid.

I think stem cells and genetic modifications would provide more successful penis enlargement if the technology was matched with less-invasive procedures like pmma injection or even hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. Mixing the great potential of stem cells for penis growth with liposuction and fft is a mistake IMHO. Is it possible to transfer stem cells with pmma or hyaluronic acid? Removes the dangers and poor girth result history of fft...

Stem cells for penis enlargement–maybe in 20 years but I'm going to look into getting some of my stem cells harvested and stored until the experts figure it out (not sure how it's even possible to harvest my own stem cells because the only sources of stem cells are umbilical cords and placentas and I'm not exactly sure if stem cells can be purchased from donors or if family relatives are the only donor sources possible).

Stem Protect (United Kingdom) has processed and stored over 125,000 stem cell samples and securely stores them for future use and have even mentioned penis enlargement growth as a practical use for stem cells...but mixed with lipo-ed fat is a step backward and should be checked at the door. At the moment, Stem Protect's current outlook is probably just limited to cosmetic surgeons popular techniques like liposuction and fat injections—they probably don't spend hours a day reading penis enlargement forums for the latest and greatest, but I digress.

Like, Share, Subscribe, or don't! Whoa!–KR
    Interested in male enhancement ever since I discovered what an increase in penis size can do for my self-esteem! Not sure if going the penis enlargement surgery route, or the PMMA non-surgical girth routine followed by phalloplasty lengthening.

Hey man.

So what do you know and what do you learned about stem-cells and tissue engineering for PE? Did you have some information about it? Maybe some links or scientifical studies and articles? I'm very interested in this and want to know everyting and also I can share with you what I already know.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank You Keanu Reeves View Post
      I've been patiently waiting for the perfect procedure and although penis enlargement surgery has come a long way since the 80's, I find myself bewildered at the crazy options still available today. We are almost into 2020, no flying cars, and no evolved penises being dragged on the floor as we walk. You would think there would be an enlargement pill by now that could transform any man's penis into his dream dick, but I digress...
      I think we should collect all information about this and continue to discuss it.

Comment

Fantastic post with great content. Thanks for updates.

Comment

Many doctors selling stem cells for enlargement is a scam because it is mostly the just liposuction fat transfers. The doctors don't take the time to separate the stem cells from the fat and just inject it as is.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
          X