Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISH ME LUCK! Lengthening procedure tomorrow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WISH ME LUCK! Lengthening procedure tomorrow!

Hey guys,

I have my lengthening procedure tomorrow March 14 and PMMA & Glans enhancement March 15. I am doing 80 CC PMMA.

I am 30 years old, in good health.

Current measurements:

5.75" erect length
    4.75" erect girth

Good luck THEFITTGUY1987! What are your erect girth goals from the pmma enhancement? You have a decent length going for you... I see your girth is lacking some (although being in the average range) 4.75" is no fun... Are you aiming for 6+ girth?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFITTGUY1987 View Post
      Hey guys,

I have my lengthening procedure tomorrow March 14 and PMMA & Glans enhancement March 15. I am doing 80 CC PMMA.

I am 30 years old, in good health.

Current measurements:

5.75" erect length
      4.75" erect girth
      Tomorrows the BIG day ---> Good luck man! You know sle will be performing the lengthening surgeries with robots in another couple years, probably the last few years left humans will be doing the operations—KR
      Interested in male enhancement ever since I discovered what an increase in penis size can do for my self-esteem! Not sure if going the penis enlargement surgery route, or the PMMA non-surgical girth routine followed by phalloplasty lengthening.

Comment

Re: WISH ME LUCK! Best of luck FitGuy! We will see you in the morning, excited to meet you! Just sent you our current email infographic and video about wrapping post-your procedure: protocols, other wrapping tools, and comfort enhancements post-phalloplasty length surgery.

The infographic email is a large size, if it doesn't come through due to inbox restrictions, the information is available at the SLE post-op patient portal (we will send your password information when you return to the states). Patient post-op guides, videos, and media instructions

Comment

Good luck bro you got this

Comment

Share your results with us

Comment

I hope you had a successful operation!!! Share those pics whenever you get the chance!!!!

Comment

Hey do you have any updates on your procedure? We’d love to know the outcome. Specifically on lengthening for me.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

© 2018 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                  X