Natural Supplements - Surgery Life ♂ Enhancement Forums  
Forum Home | Non-Surgical PMMA | Phalloplasty | Videos | Before & After | Penis Extender & Weights | Chemical Enlargement | SLE ♂ STORE | Penis Enlargement Doctors | Contact us | Main Site

Go Back   Surgery Life ♂ Enhancement Forums > >
Register FAQ Members List Phallocare Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Penis Health - Penis Size & Male Improvement Discussion of General Penis Enlargement, Penis Health & Ways to Improve Penis Erection Quality & Libido.

View Poll Results: Do you take supplements?
Yes, experimented with several 2 66.67%
No, never have taken supplements 0 0%
Not interested, waste of time 0 0%
Yes interested, but need to learn more 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2015, 12:30 AM

Default Natural Supplements

I have been consistently taking natural supplements. My logic was to increase testosterone levels and aide in cellular division to enlarge my penis. Again, understanding that I am an avid pumper, (Penis and Testicles) for several years, I have taken supplements and tried different combinations. Each body is different in response; however, the following is contributing to my goal to reach my personal goal of 9" x 7". This is not an endorsement of any particular company or product, but with that said, here's a few items.

1) Human Growth Hormone spray, GenF20Plus (Oral)
2) Nitric Oxcide (L-Arginine hydrochloride) used for cell division
3) Collagen Tables with 18 amino acids
4) Biotin (Hair Growth - Head and Body)
5) Testosterone Thermogenic

The supplements have changed the composition of my body from a runner's body to a lot more muscle definition and body hair; this was also a positive result of the supplements. It has taken years of pumping to condition my penis to reach my current dimensions. The skin is very pliable and I believe will accommodate the PMMA injections in greater volume; hence the 7"+ circumference I desire would be very easy to obtain the additional 1/2". I am able to pump to this circumference, but not to a permanent basis. I believe the supplements have taken my improvements to a certain point, it is now necessary to "graduate" to PMMA and other alternative measures to reach my goal. Obtaining additional length has been very difficult with the jelquing techniques, pumping, stretching, etc. My body is not responding and a plateau has been reached; therefore, other measures will be necessary to reach that additional 1/2" length also. I am willing to share my progress photos, but in no way want to offend anyone.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:04 AM

Default Penis training pictures and synopsis

Can you share your results up to this point with some pictures? I'm interested to see what penis equipment you train with! If you can post some of the pictures of your progress and a synopsis of what has worked for you, and what was a waste of time for size gains?

I've been taking Extenze for a all around PE supplement. I also take evening primrose, CoQ-10, L-Arginine and L-Carnitine. The amino acids seem to help me stay on the lean side. The Extenze and L-Arginine have aided with erection quality and flaccid penis hang.

Thanks bro
Old 05-14-2016, 06:58 AM

Thanks for sharing great information!! These days lots of creams or lotions, devices, supplements are available for penis enlargement.But, I would recommend to go for enlargement supplements, are best options for bigger the penis size.As they are safe and natural.To Know briefly visit Penis Enlargement Reviews
Old 07-30-2016, 12:09 AM
Banned

I would like to recommend everyone who is tired of spending their worth full money somewhere else in search of better sexual experience. Just give a go to tengenix pills for proven results.

Tags
pmma, body, supplements, reach, additional, penis, goal, measures, pumping, natural, growth, length, circumference, 1/2, division, testosterone, photos, volume;, injections, pliable, accommodate, progress, current, positive, hair;